:beer:

Beers for you, cheer up! :)

MtnBiker
09-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Here is a laugh for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_mBLWpdwnI

jimnyc
I know I give you a lot of heat around the board, but I don't wish for you to have a bad day. Hope it gets better! :)

dan
Sorry things are going bad for you. At least the weekend's here, I guess?

hjmick
09-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Put on some Jimmy Buffett, sit back, if you drink have a beer, and let Jimmy take you away.

Hope things take a turn for the better.

JohnDoe
09-14-2007, 04:54 PM
I wont elaborate but I figured this was the only place I could make something good come out of this REALLY Sh#tty day.

Enjoy!

i was wondering why you weren't posting today, thought you must have had a heart attack or something?

jimminee tm, what the heck happened? pm me here or JPP.

jd

09-14-2007, 05:02 PM
Everyone has bad days. But its our resposnes to those days that make us who we are.

manu1959
09-14-2007, 07:58 PM
you!?.....a bad day....i find that hard to believe.....you are such a cheerer optimistic person....oh well, maybe the sun will shine tomorrow....

shattered
09-14-2007, 07:59 PM
There's always somebody out there having a worse day than you are.

manu1959
09-14-2007, 08:04 PM

you are so compasionate........marry me.....:laugh2:

shattered
09-14-2007, 08:05 PM
you are so compasionate........marry me.....:laugh2:

I have to ask, first. :coffee:

Mr. P
09-14-2007, 08:18 PM

Truer words were never spoken.

BoogyMan
09-14-2007, 08:24 PM
I wont elaborate but I figured this was the only place I could make something good come out of this REALLY Sh#tty day.

Enjoy!

Hey, sorry to hear you are having a bad time. Best wishes for a good nights sleep tonight and a better day tomorrow.

Kathianne
09-14-2007, 08:37 PM
Truer words were never spoken.

Tis true. My nephew, 24 years old 8/14/07. He graduated magna cum laude two years ago from state university. He took a 'temp' job, until he could get on police force. That took about 9 months. He earned honors in the academy, went on the 'job' for a week, said, "No, this is not for me." He returned to his 'waiting' employer, got a couple promotions before starting, they were thrilled to have him.

The day after his grandfather's funeral, my dad's, we found out that he had a brain tumor. It was operated on last Thursday. There was a cyst encasing it, the cause of the symptoms. To the surgeon's best knowledge, all of the cyst and it's fluid were removed, but he could only take out 60% of the tumor, which was benign. He was released from the hospital Tuesday evening. Wednesday afternoon he suffered grand mal seizures, back to hospital. He is penciled in to being married Saturday. Rehearsal is Friday. Say a prayer, please.

truthmatters
09-15-2007, 07:15 AM
Tis true. My nephew, 24 years old 8/14/07. He graduated magna cum laude two years ago from state university. He took a 'temp' job, until he could get on police force. That took about 9 months. He earned honors in the academy, went on the 'job' for a week, said, "No, this is not for me." He returned to his 'waiting' employer, got a couple promotions before starting, they were thrilled to have him.

The day after his grandfather's funeral, my dad's, we found out that he had a brain tumor. It was operated on last Thursday. There was a cyst encasing it, the cause of the symptoms. To the surgeon's best knowledge, all of the cyst and it's fluid were removed, but he could only take out 60% of the tumor, which was benign. He was released from the hospital Tuesday evening. Wednesday afternoon he suffered grand mal seizures, back to hospital. He is penciled in to being married Saturday. Rehearsal is Friday. Say a prayer, please.

I hope the best for him. Its sounds like he really deserves a bit happiness and good fortune.

09-15-2007, 07:17 AM

He will make it to the wedding. Dont worry:)

Kathianne
09-15-2007, 11:19 AM
He will make it to the wedding. Dont worry:)

Thanks, we are saying our prayers. He got out of the hospital last night, made it to this morning without incident, at least by 10am CST. ;) Can't say enough 'thank you' for all your support over the past month!

09-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Thanks, we are saying our prayers. He got out of the hospital last night, made it to this morning without incident, at least by 10am CST. ;) Can't say enough 'thank you' for all your support over the past month!

its the least any of us can do:)

Roomy
09-15-2007, 02:29 PM
I have been predisposed to hate you, I wonder why?:cool:

Kathianne
09-15-2007, 04:32 PM
I have been predisposed to hate you, I wonder why?:cool:

Me too? I can't figure out why you'd post this.

Roomy
09-15-2007, 04:42 PM
Me too? I can't figure out why you'd post this.

I think you know why, you just hate being wrong, my guess is, you would be right.:cool:

I have to rep a lot of stupid people before I can rep intelligent people, please bare with me:laugh2:

I mean no...........fuck it....I mean whatever you wish and make of it.:laugh2:

Kathianne
09-15-2007, 04:56 PM
I think you know why, you just hate being wrong, my guess is, you would be right.:cool:

I have to rep a lot of stupid people before I can rep intelligent people, please bare with me:laugh2:

I skerd. I think I understand that. :laugh2:

Roomy
09-15-2007, 05:14 PM
If you can tell me why you mean so much to me, here and there, I will tell you all.:cool:

Kathianne
09-15-2007, 05:30 PM
If you can tell me why you mean so much to me, here and there, I will tell you all.:cool:

Because I'm a beautiful person and never, not once, banned you permanently. :laugh2:

Roomy
09-15-2007, 05:40 PM
Because I'm a beautiful person and never, not once, banned you permanently. :laugh2:

Close, but no cigar.:

Kathianne
09-15-2007, 06:16 PM
Close, but no cigar.:

Geez, you're tough. I gotta go, friend's birthday dinner. Have a good one.

Roomy
09-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Geez, you're tough. I gotta go, friend's birthday dinner. Have a good one.

You too, girlie.:cheers2:

dan
09-15-2007, 08:19 PM

Roomy, I think it's time for a cold shower.....

09-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Is today any better truthy?