PDA

View Full Version : Why? Why? Why?

Kathianne
07-30-2020, 01:00 PM
Seriously, why bring up delaying the election? Not going to happen. Why play into what the democrats already were saying?

hjmick
07-30-2020, 02:36 PM
Because... Trump.

jimnyc
07-30-2020, 02:48 PM
Stupid and amateur mistake. I don't agree with any of the Dem tactics, and some of the mailing in shit I think is bad and can and will be abused. But issues need to be handled ahead of time and ready to go for election day. And he gave the press more ammo is all, as they will surely be claiming he is planning on canceling the election and becoming a dictator. :rolleyes::laugh:

Kathianne
07-30-2020, 02:52 PM
Stupid and amateur mistake. I don't agree with any of the Dem tactics, and some of the mailing in shit I think is bad and can and will be abused. But issues need to be handled ahead of time and ready to go for election day. And he gave the press more ammo is all, as they will surely be claiming he is planning on canceling the election and becoming a dictator. :rolleyes::laugh:
I just don't get his point, Biden has been saying Trump would do 'something' to delay election, which HE CANNOT DO, without a Constitutional Change, which isn't happening in 90 some days, not that it would if he tried for 3 years. So, WHY?

Now Pompeo has also spoken on topic, 'It's up to Justice Department.' Uh, no.

jimnyc
07-30-2020, 03:29 PM
I just don't get his point, Biden has been saying Trump would do 'something' to delay election, which HE CANNOT DO, without a Constitutional Change, which isn't happening in 90 some days, not that it would if he tried for 3 years. So, WHY?

Now Pompeo has also spoken on topic, 'It's up to Justice Department.' Uh, no.

Knowing Trump, likely doing so to push the buttons on the press and dems. For whatever reason, he seems to enjoy getting them all riled up and then not do what "they" say he is doing. And of course they will run with it as I said and embellish on that too. Who the hell knows what the hamsters are doing in his brain, but undoubtedly those little critters are smoking some good stuff up there. :420:

In addition to trying to act normal for less than a year - IMO, him and his team should spend their time wisely, to find a way to get word to the masses, and create all kinds of ads - displaying the TRUTH. From beginning to end. Show him coming down the escalator, and follow it with snippets of the endless wrongdoing by the democrats, and of course with Biden corruption and lies in between. For all of their wrongdoing from FISA warrants to the dossier to trying to take the 2016 election, and then all of their moves since, surely can create even a small movie, or mini series. :rolleyes:

I think if he drops antics, does his job - and display the truth of the democrats - he still has a shot here. Biden has to come out eventually. I believe he has to debate or it will kill him. What will happen with Barr and Durham's investigations we may find out & also still hearings and such going on in congress. So plenty of time to do the right thing and get the truth out there.

But this surely isn't one of those ways!! I don't believe for a second he will be doing anything of the sort. But damn, putting out the impression only isn't a smart choice with 90 days to go.

Black Diamond
07-30-2020, 03:33 PM
Knowing Trump, likely doing so to push the buttons on the press and dems. For whatever reason, he seems to enjoy getting them all riled up and then not do what "they" say he is doing. And of course they will run with it as I said and embellish on that too. Who the hell knows what the hamsters are doing in his brain, but undoubtedly those little critters are smoking some good stuff up there. :420:

In addition to trying to act normal for less than a year - IMO, him and his team should spend their time wisely, to find a way to get word to the masses, and create all kinds of ads - displaying the TRUTH. From beginning to end. Show him coming down the escalator, and follow it with snippets of the endless wrongdoing by the democrats, and of course with Biden corruption and lies in between. For all of their wrongdoing from FISA warrants to the dossier to trying to take the 2016 election, and then all of their moves since, surely can create even a small movie, or mini series. :rolleyes:

I think if he drops antics, does his job - and display the truth of the democrats - he still has a shot here. Biden has to come out eventually. I believe he has to debate or it will kill him. What will happen with Barr and Durham's investigations we may find out & also still hearings and such going on in congress. So plenty of time to do the right thing and get the truth out there.

But this surely isn't one of those ways!! I don't believe for a second he will be doing anything of the sort. But damn, putting out the impression only isn't a smart choice with 90 days to go.

Billy Bush tape. If he can win with that he can win with anything.

Black Diamond
07-30-2020, 03:34 PM
Billy Bush tape. If he can win with that he can win with anything.

And that was in October

Kathianne
07-30-2020, 03:37 PM

Down to about 3 months, literally. Why shoot yourself in the foot. I agree with you about highlighting what he has done well-mostly economic; but also coming around to strongmen that are NOT his friends, much less of the USA. To moderates and independents, address what the dems have done, from before-during-and after the election; right up to the Barr hearing the other day. Focus on Comey, Pelosi,Schiff, and Nadler. Focus on riots and Dem mayors/governors. Focus on democrats condoning defunding the police. Show the weapons collected and video taken at the scenes of riots. Show Chicago Grant Park attack on police, including the hail of bricks, fireworks, pipes, antifa clothes changing, etc.

STFU about delaying elections...

Black Diamond
07-30-2020, 03:43 PM
Down to about 3 months, literally. Why shoot yourself in the foot. I agree with you about highlighting what he has done well-mostly economic; but also coming around to strongmen that are NOT his friends, much less of the USA. To moderates and independents, address what the dems have done, from before-during-and after the election; right up to the Barr hearing the other day. Focus on Comey, Pelosi,Schiff, and Nadler. Focus on riots and Dem mayors/governors. Focus on democrats condoning defunding the police. Show the weapons collected and video taken at the scenes of riots. Show Chicago Grant Park attack on police, including the hail of bricks, fireworks, pipes, antifa clothes changing, etc.

STFU about delaying elections...

Yes all those things should be enough to crush the democrats.

Kathianne
07-30-2020, 04:04 PM
Yes all those things should be enough to crush the democrats.
I would show in full time, Pelosi ripping the SOTU address, after showing all the attempts at unification made by the administration.

icansayit
07-30-2020, 07:28 PM
Seriously, why bring up delaying the election? Not going to happen. Why play into what the democrats already were saying?

Have to remember. The President once was a Dem and they taught Him to play THEIR DNC games just as Saul Alinski told them to do. The Dems forget "It's not nice to Play with Fire" and he is burning them every time he sets them off with a new TWEET or Statement...just to get them all stirred up and give them more time to make Absolute ASSES of themselves every time.