PDA

View Full Version : Good sum up

Abbey Marie
08-03-2020, 07:31 AM
Supposed to be from Tim Allen, but doesn’t matter who said it.

Kathianne
08-03-2020, 07:38 AM
Supposed to be from Tim Allen, but doesn’t matter who said it.

I was between listening and sleeping and heard discussion on what's been happening for the past 15 years, last 3 especially. While we talk of 'liberals' the problem truly are the leftists-not liberals. The leftists hate the country, capitalism, and especially the middle class. They are fully invested in communism.

Liberals on the other hand, are the ones who want the country to be what it has been, but with more 'heart.' They may not be deep, but they are not into destruction of the whole.

Problem for the liberals, they've lost the party, the leftists are in control.

Exemplified by Biden, who's always been a liberal, but now in his dotage may actualize his dream job-but as a leftist.

Gunny
08-03-2020, 12:18 PM
I was between listening and sleeping and heard discussion on what's been happening for the past 15 years, last 3 especially. While we talk of 'liberals' the problem truly are the leftists-not liberals. The leftists hate the country, capitalism, and especially the middle class. They are fully invested in communism.

Liberals on the other hand, are the ones who want the country to be what it has been, but with more 'heart.' They may not be deep, but they are not into destruction of the whole.

Problem for the liberals, they've lost the party, the leftists are in control.

Exemplified by Biden, who's always been a liberal, but now in his dotage may actualize his dream job-but as a leftist.Excellent assessment. I agree.

jimnyc
08-03-2020, 12:26 PM
I remember this sometime last year! This WAS written by "Tim Allen" - just a different one with the same name. :)

And whether Tool Man Tim or this guy - gets a double thumbs up from me! https://i.imgur.com/3TFKImt.gif