PDA

View Full Version : President Donald Trump Hits 51% Approval on Latest Rasmussen Poll

jimnyc
08-03-2020, 12:57 PM
Couldn't care less about the comparison with Obama, meaningless.

But with decent approval ratings, and polls that show Biden with huge leads - and questions within many of them pointing to the opposite. Don't fall for the polls always pushed. Do some background, look at the questions and methodology. I never trusted them... but if the Dems will use it as a tool of sorts for voting, then it needs to be pointed out.

---

President Donald Trump Hits 51% Approval on Latest Rasmussen Poll – 7 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA AT SAME POINT IN HIS PRESIDENCY

President Trump’s Rasmussen approval rating hit 51% on Monday.

This is despite the horrific attacks by Democrats and their fake news media over the coronavirus and his handling of the crisis.

Barack Obama had a 44% approval rating at the same point in his presidency.

And, as Rasmussen reported earlier, Obama had a 95% positive media.
Trump has a 95% negative media.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/winning-president-donald-trump-hits-51-approval-latest-rasmussen-poll-7-points-higher-obama-point-presidency/

Black Diamond
08-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Left will say don't believe rasmussen but always trust cnn

Gunny
08-03-2020, 01:21 PM
I don't care if Trump hits 90% approval, and Biden 90% disapproval. Fat, dumb and happy doesn't hunt. Hungry does. I don't want anyone that can or may or will vote against the Democrats feeling comfortable for even a second.

See how that worked for Hillary in 2016? She was a shoe-in.

Black Diamond
08-03-2020, 02:11 PM
I don't care if Trump hits 90% approval, and Biden 90% disapproval. Fat, dumb and happy doesn't hunt. Hungry does. I don't want anyone that can or may or will vote against the Democrats feeling comfortable for even a second.

See how that worked for Hillary in 2016? She was a shoe-in.

Trump was hungry in 2016. I think Biden is too worn out to be hungry. I don't know if I'm comfortable as this election is of great consequence. We lose, we lose what is left of the country. So even at 90 percent chance of trump winning, we need to be aggressive.. whatever that may mean.