PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives will never understand

Guernicaa
09-14-2007, 09:52 PM
That their commander in chief is truly a fucking retard...like literally mentally retarded:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article2407708.ece

So apparently, Australia is "Austria" and APEC is "OPEC" (opec is petroleum organization).

I mean at least Nixon had an IQ...

Sitarro
09-14-2007, 10:10 PM
That their commander in chief is truly a fucking retard...like literally mentally retarded:

So apparently, Australia is "Austria" and APEC is "OPEC" (opec is petroleum organization).

The White Stripes are a retarded joke. You are a retarded joke.

Kathianne
09-14-2007, 10:13 PM

Then there is the remote possibility that you are incorrect.

Mr. P
09-14-2007, 10:38 PM

Typical teen..we covered this days ago while you were sleepin. :laugh2:

Guernicaa
09-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Then there is the remote possibility that you are incorrect.
Oh really? Why don't you show me then?

Guernicaa
09-14-2007, 11:01 PM
Typical teen..we covered this days ago while you were sleepin. :laugh2:
Oh...thats nice

Then you should be an expert on the subject and a great contributor to this thread.

Guernicaa
09-14-2007, 11:02 PM
The White Stripes are a retarded joke. You are a retarded joke.
What is that hideous excuse of a picture that you have as your avatar?

I bet you took it didn't you?

Psychoblues
09-14-2007, 11:12 PM
Zorro is an old fart with little to show for his so far meaningless life, O'08.

Cut him some slack or you'll have me to deal with. Dig it?

:cheers2:

Sitarro
09-15-2007, 12:34 AM
What is that hideous excuse of a picture that you have as your avatar?

I bet you took it didn't you?

I know you're a kid that has no clue about the world around you but in your limited view you really believe you are pretty smart..... you aren't. You are nothing but a follower and that's both expected and pathetic. Someday you might grow into an individual with your own opinions but then again maybe not. I know, a life of video games and texting isn't very coducive to learning much about the natural world around you but you have even surprised me at your lack of knowledge about one of the most prevalent birds across the country.

My avatar is a Great Horned Owl, one of the most vicious hunters in the forest. At over 2 feet tall, a wingspan approaching 5 feet and weighing 3 pounds, it's prey ranges from rabbits and racoons to other raptors as large as an Osprey....... they have even taken down newborn deer.

Yes, it is a photo I took years ago of one of my rehab. subjects, he was released shortly after the shot was taken.

Read a book, go to the zoo.... the real world is much more interesting than a pair of posers putting out amateurish crap and pretending it's music(yes, I'm 53 and know who these clowns are, they suck). Try listening to some Joe Sample or Keiko Matsui to get some idea of what a real musician sounds like. They don't need to dress up in Halloween costumes to hide the fact that they have notalent, they exude talent from every pore.

That's just my opinion, what do I know? Well I do know that psycho doesn't have any musical taste either....... he actually "digs" The Blues....yawn.:cool:

Psychoblues
09-15-2007, 01:01 AM
Now, ain't that some shit?

I know you're a kid that has no clue about the world around you but in your limited view you really believe you are pretty smart..... you aren't. You are nothing but a follower and that's both expected and pathetic. Someday you might grow into an individual with your own opinions but then again maybe not. I know, a life of video games and texting isn't very coducive to learning much about the natural world around you but you have even surprised me at your lack of knowledge about one of the most prevalent birds across the country.

My avatar is a Great Horned Owl, one of the most vicious hunters in the forest. At over 2 feet tall, a wingspan approaching 5 feet and weighing 3 pounds, it's prey ranges from rabbits and racoons to other raptors as large as an Osprey....... they have even taken down newborn deer.

Yes, it is a photo I took years ago of one of my rehab. subjects, he was released shortly after the shot was taken.

Read a book, go to the zoo.... the real world is much more interesting than a pair of posers putting out amateurish crap and pretending it's music(yes, I'm 53 and know who these clowns are, they suck). Try listening to some Joe Sample or Keiko Matsui to get some idea of what a real musician sounds like. They don't need to dress up in Halloween costumes to hide the fact that they have notalent, they exude talent from every pore.

That's just my opinion, what do I know? Well I do know that psycho doesn't have any musical taste either....... he actually "digs" The Blues....yawn.:cool:

Zorro expounds his ignorance on the education of birds and then dismisses psycho because he thinks his ignorance of music is relative.

I dunno, zorro. But, I think my observation stands.

Sitarro
09-15-2007, 06:50 AM
Now, ain't that some shit?

Zorro expounds his ignorance on the education of birds and then dismisses psycho because he thinks his ignorance of music is relative.

I dunno, zorro. But, I think my observation stands.

Jimmy is getting angry! What is with you referring to yourself in the third person? That was covered in a Seinfeld episode, it shows just how insane you are.

So, the education of birds eh, what are you going to teach a bird that they don't already know? I think you have been breathing too much of that synthetic racing fuel at the redneck faux racetrack. Dirt track racing......... about as entertaining as a blues song.:lame2:

09-15-2007, 07:21 AM
Apparently not speaking properly makes you stupid. Im sure Stephen Hawkings would love to hear how much of an idiot he is.

When are you guys going to figure out that just because someone can say something perfectly doesnt mean they are worth listening to and because someone cant say something perfectly doesnt mean their stupid?

You are right about one things. Conservatives will never understand. Because quite frankly we will never understand why you prefer style over substance when its the substance that matters.

You hate us because we focus on the substance. You want to treat the symptoms of the disease, and we want to cure the disease.

That is the difference between liberalism and conservatism.

Nukeman
09-15-2007, 07:30 AM
Apparently not speaking properly makes you stupid. Im sure Stephen Hawkings would love to hear how much of an idiot he is.

When are you guys going to figure out that just because someone can say something perfectly doesnt mean they are worth listening to and because someone cant say something perfectly doesnt mean their stupid?

You are right about one things. Conservatives will never understand. Because quite frankly we will never understand why you prefer style over substance when its the substance that matters.

You hate us because we focus on the substance. You want to treat the symptoms of the disease, and we want to cure the disease.

That is the difference between liberalism and conservatism.I would rep your for this but a can't at this time.....

theHawk
09-15-2007, 07:59 AM

My question is what the hell does a conversation about Bush have anything to do with conservatives?

09-15-2007, 08:03 AM
I would rep your for this but a can't at this time.....

thanks man. Its cool:)

Gunny
09-15-2007, 09:13 AM

This is :lame2: and you got served.:laugh2:

Guernicaa
09-15-2007, 10:11 AM

The “I know you’re a kid” response is laughable at best. For one thing it verifies how truly fucking weak you are in debate. It would sort of be like telling an old man “now I know your old” as means of trying to sound smarter than him.

So maybe you could tell me: What’s the “official age” (in your opinion) when someone is “wise” enough to talk about political issues? I’m considered an adult by law (18)…when is it good enough for you? Would you be saying the same shit to me if I was 21?

I’m a follower huh? Please explain: What do I “follow”?? I have opinions from all sides of the aisle. What am I “following”???

And if you wanna talk about “pathetic”, your “I know you’re a kid” rhetoric is beyond pathetic. It’s attacking something that you don’t know anything about. You have no idea what I’m like in person, and by repeatedly making remarks about me being a “kid” proves that you’re simply using the dumbest and most irrelevant shit to attack me with.

Video games? Maybe you’d like to check the out some threads on this forum in relation to video games. They don’t interest me much, and I’ve never really played them. But for some strange reason, I do recall that numerous “adults” on this board enjoy playing video games. Maybe you’d like to go bring your shit up with them? (I believe Pale Rider made a thread discussing his recently purchased x box.)

To be honest with you, I, and probably lots of other people on this board, don’t give a flying fuck what your avatar is a picture of. You choose to take up the hobby of classifying animals. I don’t. Trying to say that I’m stupid because I don’t know the name of some fucking owl is really, really, really fucking funny.

Take that picture of the owl and go ask every US Senator if they know what type of owl it is. I bet every single one of them will know right away that it’s a “Great Horned Owl”!!

And as for your criticisms of The White Stripes…LMAO!!!!!

You don’t know anything about The White Stripes. Because if you did, you would know that saying Jack White is a “clown” and “sucks” is probably one of the greatest insults to the history of rock. It’s almost as bad as saying Jimi Hendrix sucks, considering Jack White isn’t very far behind Jimi Hendrix on Rolling Stones Top 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time.

Jack White is #17….#17 out of 100 of the best guitarists of all time. You are a FOOL to have ever opened your mouth about Jack White.
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5937559/the_100_greatest_guitarists_of_all_time/

As for Meg White, she may not be the greatest drummer, but she doesn’t need to be. She keeps fast paced steady beats with an emphasis on the bass that brings out the best of Jack. The fact alone that two of them (instead of the usual 4-6) create such amazing music is a testament to their greatness.

Please don’t ever open your mouth on music history again unless you have some good valid points to back up your hideous claims.

:fu:

Gunny
09-15-2007, 10:23 AM
The “I know you’re a kid” response is laughable at best. For one thing it verifies how truly fucking weak you are in debate. It would sort of be like telling an old man “now I know your old” as means of trying to sound smarter than him.

So maybe you could tell me: What’s the “official age” (in your opinion) when someone is “wise” enough to talk about political issues? I’m considered an adult by law (18)…when is it good enough for you? Would you be saying the same shit to me if I was 21?

I’m a follower huh? Please explain: What do I “follow”?? I have opinions from all sides of the aisle. What am I “following”???

And if you wanna talk about “pathetic”, your “I know you’re a kid” rhetoric is beyond pathetic. It’s attacking something that you don’t know anything about. You have no idea what I’m like in person, and by repeatedly making remarks about me being a “kid” proves that you’re simply using the dumbest and most irrelevant shit to attack me with.

Video games? Maybe you’d like to check the out some threads on this forum in relation to video games. They don’t interest me much, and I’ve never really played them. But for some strange reason, I do recall that numerous “adults” on this board enjoy playing video games. Maybe you’d like to go bring your shit up with them? (I believe Pale Rider made a thread discussing his recently purchased x box.)

To be honest with you, I, and probably lots of other people on this board, don’t give a flying fuck what your avatar is a picture of. You choose to take up the hobby of classifying animals. I don’t. Trying to say that I’m stupid because I don’t know the name of some fucking owl is really, really, really fucking funny.

Take that picture of the owl and go ask every US Senator if they know what type of owl it is. I bet every single one of them will know right away that it’s a “Great Horned Owl”!!

You don’t know anything about The White Stripes. Because if you did, you would know that saying Jack White is a “clown” and “sucks” is probably one of the greatest insults to the history of rock. It’s almost as bad as saying Jimi Hendrix sucks, considering Jack White isn’t very far behind Jimi Hendrix on Rolling Stones Top 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time.

Jack White is #17….#17 out of 100 of the best guitarists of all time. You are a FOOL to have ever opened your mouth about Jack White.
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5937559/the_100_greatest_guitarists_of_all_time/

As for Meg White, she may not be the greatest drummer, but she doesn’t need to be. She keeps fast paced steady beats with an emphasis on the bass that brings out the best of Jack. The fact alone that two of them (instead of the usual 4-6) create such amazing music is a testament to their greatness.

Please don’t ever open your mouth on music history again unless you have some good valid points to back up your hideous claims.

:fu:

Who the f- is Jack White? Never heard of him. Must not be so great as you think.

btw ... you might want to get a moist towelette and wipe that green shit off your ears ......:poke:

BoogyMan
09-15-2007, 10:48 AM

It would appear Obama08, and I am taking a preponderance of your postings into account in aid of my assessment here, that the loony left which you seem to so highly venerate has entered a state of desperation.

To claim that a man is a "retard" based on verbal gaffes is a true indicator of desperation and the inability to consider the content of a man's character.

Why not take some time for reflection and return to the debate table when puberty has finally afforded you the ability to offer up content for debate without the aid of the word "like" as a modifier and when you can present a salient argument that is worthy of debate by adults rather than middle-school cafeteria fodder?

Gunny
09-15-2007, 10:58 AM
It would appear Obama08, and I am taking a preponderance of your postings into account in aid of my assessment here, that the loony left which you seem to so highly venerate has entered a state of desperation.

To claim that a man is a "retard" based on verbal gaffes is a true indicator of desperation and the inability to consider the content of a man's character.

Why not take some time for reflection and return to the debate table when puberty has finally afforded you the ability to offer up content for debate without the aid of the word "like" as a modifier and when you can present a salient argument that is worthy of debate by adults rather than middle-school cafeteria fodder?

This would be the verysame "mentally retarded" man who orchestrated the 9/11 Conspiracy.:laugh2:

darin
09-15-2007, 12:48 PM
I would rep your for this but a can't at this time.....

Covered that for ya :)

-Cp
09-15-2007, 02:44 PM

So everyone who slips up on words is "mentally retarded"??? Really??? Hmm.. then by your own definition we have plenty of libs on this board who also must be "mentally retarded" because they mispel wrds and slip up all teh tim - and few have a good command of the english language.

Good Grief!

MtnBiker
09-15-2007, 02:54 PM

Just as a side note, I don't agree with that ranking at all, Kurt Cobain at #12, Eddie Van Halen at #70, Angus Young at #96 yeah right. Kurt Cobain was on how many albums, maybe 3. That list is bullshit.

chesswarsnow
09-15-2007, 04:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But that list sucks ass!: pee:Rolling Stones Mag.
2. Another double post, Sorry bout that.

Regards,
SirajmesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But that list sucks ass! :pee:Rolling Stones Mag.
2. In *The Great CWN's* view, here's my list.
3. I'm a Master at making *Lists*.
Number:1~26 the rest are in a whole other league, to long to list as well.
1. George Harrison, no others come close, a mile ahead, of any living being on Earth right now or ever was.
2. Eric Clapton.
3. Chuck Berry.
4. BB.King.
5. Stevie Ray Vaughn.
6. Jimmy Page.
7. Jimi Hendrix.
8. Jeff Beck.
9. Keith Richards.
10. Robert Palmer.
11. Steven Stills.
12. Neil Young.
13. Jerry Garcia.
14. Carlos Santana.
15. Pete Townsend.
16. Lowel George. *Little Feet*
17. Jackson Browne.
18. Robby Krieger. *Doors*
19. Dave Davies. *Kinks*
20. David Golmour, *Pink Floyd*
21. Mark Knopler, *Dire Starits*
22. Lindsey Buckingham, *Fleetwood Mac*
23. Paul McCartney
24. Bob Dylan.
25. Duane Allman.
26. Jorma Kaukonen, *Jefferson Airplane*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Roomy
09-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Does anybody mention Ritchie Blackmore? If not fuck off.

Mr. P
09-15-2007, 05:29 PM

I don't see myself as such an important guitarist.~Ritchie Blackmore :poke:

Gunny
09-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Just as a side note, I don't agree with that ranking at all, Kurt Cobain at #12, Eddie Van Halen at #70, Angus Young at #96 yeah right. Kurt Cobain was on how many albums, maybe 3. That list is bullshit.

Agreed. George Harrison #1? And Roy Clark and Chet Atkins are even on list?

And how on Earth does Kurt Cobain even get on list, and Eddie is 70?

Methinks not.

Sitarro
09-15-2007, 09:00 PM

Pretty much what I would expect from a kid. I am not debating you, one should never debate anyone that they have to educate first, it's a huge waste of time. In your really impressive come back where you said "now I know your old"...... did you actually mean to say.......now I know you're old? There is a big difference between your and you're.

Usually it helps to be paying all of your bills yourself, that's a good start. But someone who is serving their country in the military is a man or a woman at any age, they have earned the respect when they made the very mature decision to serve.

Well, you are following a trendy Presidential candidate even though he isn't qualified and has ridiculously big ears that make him look like a black Bozo. You followed the clueless when you displayed one of the most trendy t-shirt themes for young communist sympathizers (the portrait of the notorious mass murderer and helper in the destruction of Cuba, che guevara). Now you are following the people that think the moody look of the talentless white stripes duet is cool enough to use as avatar. And of course, you are following the trendy Hollywood and tenured academic know-nothings in exclaiming how very stupid President Bush is even though he has accomplished more in his sixty years than most of them put together.

Shut up kid and listen to your elders.

Video games aren't the problem, the problem is when video games takes you away from the real world until you are a pasty, sickly punk that lives in his mommy's basement.

You didn't even know what it was, everyone should know what an owl is. I merely gave you a few facts to help educate you a bit(waste of time).

Like I would bother to talk to a Senator about anything except what a bunch of screw ups they are.

Rolling Stone!!!!!?????:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Why am I not surprised, they have ignored truely great musicians from their inception and propped up losers. Their list is as big of a joke as white stripe.

She can't handle a real drum kit, it would give her a nervous breakdown. She isn't as good as a Jr. High marching band drummer on a bad night. They suck.

What would a trend following kid know about music history?

:fu:[/QUOTE]

emmett
09-15-2007, 11:28 PM
Damn brother! lmao

Gunny
09-16-2007, 07:39 AM

Duane Allman us 25? This list is gay. Like you.:slap: