PDA

View Full Version : Biden: Why Would I Take A Cognitive Test? Are You A Junkie?

Kathianne
08-05-2020, 03:04 PM
LOL! True! Joe forgot he said he was 'constantly tested...' His response to black reporter, 'C'mon man, this would be like me asking if you were drug tested. I mean, are you a junkie?'

So sad.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/08/05/joe-biden-explains-why-he-hasnt-taken-a-cognitive-test-by-asking-a-black-journo-if-hes-a-junkie/

Gunny
08-05-2020, 03:24 PM
LOL! True! Joe forgot he said he was 'constantly tested...' His response to black reporter, 'C'mon man, this would be like me asking if you were drug tested. I mean, are you a junkie?'

So sad.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/08/05/joe-biden-explains-why-he-hasnt-taken-a-cognitive-test-by-asking-a-black-journo-if-hes-a-junkie/Maybe nobody's bothered to let him in on it yet?:)

Black Diamond
08-05-2020, 03:27 PM

So sad.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/08/05/joe-biden-explains-why-he-hasnt-taken-a-cognitive-test-by-asking-a-black-journo-if-hes-a-junkie/

OK I will put politics aside a moment. Fuck is wrong with his wife, a physician, allowing him to continue?

Kathianne
08-05-2020, 03:29 PM
OK I will put politics aside a moment. Fuck is wrong with his wife, a physician, allowing him to continue?

I've said it before, she must really hate him.

Gunny
08-05-2020, 03:34 PM
OK I will put politics aside a moment. Fuck is wrong with his wife, a physician, allowing him to continue?Politics.

I've said it before, she must really hate him.Politics are more important than her alleged love for her husband, I suppose. I doubt she hates him. She's like any other lefty. No one is not expendable.

Kathianne
08-05-2020, 03:40 PM
Politics.

Politics are more important than her alleged love for her husband, I suppose. I doubt she hates him. She's like any other lefty. No one is not expendable.

Anyone that would push and she does push, a loved one in his condition to where he is now, does NOT love him. Heck, can't be indifferent to someone and do that either. Nope, hate.

Kathianne
08-05-2020, 03:49 PM
Anyone that would push and she does push, a loved one in his condition to where he is now, does NOT love him. Heck, can't be indifferent to someone and do that either. Nope, hate.

Truth is that before this 'run' Joe would have been remembered as the 'touchy, sniffing' uncle of the Senate. Obama's VP, who'd once commented on how articulate and clean Obama was. That was his praise. That probably would have been his legacy.

Now? Win or lose, he's a national joke and most people feel bad laughing. You don't do that to ill people.

Gunny
08-05-2020, 03:50 PM
Anyone that would push and she does push, a loved one in his condition to where he is now, does NOT love him. Heck, can't be indifferent to someone and do that either. Nope, hate.I'll take your word for it. I know as much as I need to about him and nothing about her beyond the general perception she is a shrew.

This whole "Biden is our candidate and going to be no matter what" farce is a farce. It's beyond absurd and even 15 years ago I would have never believed the left would go this far. That goes goes for ALL their current little insane farces.

I am sure Jill Biden will have plenty of company in that "special place in Hell" for her and her ilk.

Black Diamond
08-05-2020, 04:01 PM
Truth is that before this 'run' Joe would have been remembered as the 'touchy, sniffing' uncle of the Senate. Obama's VP, who'd once commented on how articulate and clean Obama was. That was his praise. That probably would have been his legacy.

Now? Win or lose, he's a national joke and most people feel bad laughing. You don't do that to ill people.

I am wondering if his anger is alzheimers related or if it's his real personality he is no longer able to hide..

Kathianne
08-05-2020, 04:06 PM
I am wondering if his anger is alzheimers related or if it's his real personality he is no longer able to hide..

I'd go with either, but I still feel it shouldn't be witnessed on a national stage.

Having had my mom that had years of cognitive decline due to strokes, I can't imagine if people who hadn't known her and loved her to witness some of the things she did and said. Family, friends, saw the issues, but also could see the feisty, brilliant woman that was still there, some moments very vividly.

Gunny
08-05-2020, 04:11 PM

I'd go with either, but I still feel it shouldn't be witnessed on a national stage.

Having had my mom that had years of cognitive decline due to strokes, I can't imagine if people who hadn't known her and loved her to witness some of the things she did and said. Family, friends, saw the issues, but also could see the feisty, brilliant woman that was still there, some moments very vividly.My stepfather recently passed away after battling dementia. He would get mad at literally nothing, for no reason. It was sad. Nothing like he was when he was younger. He was Mr Party Hearty in the 70s :laugh:

There's nothing funny about any of this, despite my political quips.