PDA

View Full Version : I would've said this earlier

Psychoblues
09-14-2007, 09:55 PM
But some of you cats ain't got shit for sense!!!!!!

"I am genuinely contrite and unashamedly apologetic. I have sinned according to your rules and I promise that I will do my best to not repeat my heretofore indiscretions. My hope is that you accept my statement of reconciliation as I intend. My faults are not your faults. My faults are none other than my own and my faults must and are dealt with on a very daily (even hourly) basis by me, Psychoblues.

I would hope and pray that any further differences and/or perceived sins committed by me would be dealt with through pm’s or general conversation. As I have no ability or desire to banish anyone from this board I think my prayer as unlikely but nonetheless one that is shared by many that visit and/or post here.

Considering that I may have offended anyone here I would hope that in the future we can work our differences out either on the board or through pm’s but I cannot abide the atrocities of banishment for the personal satisfaction of individuals rather than legitimate conversation that supports the overall good of the board.

You have my word on this issue and I further promise to remain genuine, honest and willing to admit my mistakes, misinterpretations and underestimations.

Your’s Truly,"

It was prety good jamm while it lasted!!!!!!

Catch Up: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=6909

There is a God and he ain't me and probably not you.

Mr. P
09-14-2007, 10:29 PM

"I am genuinely contrite and unashamedly apologetic. I have sinned according to your rules and I promise that I will do my best to not repeat my heretofore indiscretions. My hope is that you accept my statement of reconciliation as I intend. My faults are not your faults. My faults are none other than my own and my faults must and are dealt with on a very daily (even hourly) basis by me, Psychoblues.

I would hope and pray that any further differences and/or perceived sins committed by me would be dealt with through pm’s or general conversation. As I have no ability or desire to banish anyone from this board I think my prayer as unlikely but nonetheless one that is shared by many that visit and/or post here.

Considering that I may have offended anyone here I would hope that in the future we can work our differences out either on the board or through pm’s but I cannot abide the atrocities of banishment for the personal satisfaction of individuals rather than legitimate conversation that supports the overall good of the board.

You have my word on this issue and I further promise to remain genuine, honest and willing to admit my mistakes, misinterpretations and underestimations.

Your’s Truly,"

:laugh2: No race tonight, huh? :poke:

Psychoblues
09-14-2007, 10:59 PM
This is High School Football season in the South, Mr. P. What season is it in your part of the world?

:laugh2: No race tonight, huh? :poke:

Go, Team, Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. P
09-14-2007, 11:03 PM
This is High School Football season in the South, Mr. P. What season is it in your part of the world?

Go, Team, Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still summer.

Psychoblues
09-14-2007, 11:25 PM
So, are you still racing on Friday nights?

Still summer.

Or are you just running your ignorant ass mouth? Oh, uh oh, you know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
09-15-2007, 12:48 AM
having fun tonight psycho?

http://photo.gangus.com/d/26798-2/alcohol.jpg

Psychoblues
09-15-2007, 01:05 AM
Are you kidding me?

having fun tonight psycho?

http://photo.gangus.com/d/26798-2/alcohol.jpg

Or attempting to kid yourself?

Roomy
09-15-2007, 03:21 AM
You've never offended me.:cool:

shattered
09-15-2007, 06:06 AM
Man.. Dude's like the Energizer Bunny.. Just keeps going, and going, and going...

dan
09-15-2007, 03:41 PM
You've never offended me.:cool:

Me neither. Quit apologizing, Psycho, you're funniest when you're posting stuff like this:

Or are you just running your ignorant ass mouth? Oh, uh oh, you know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roomy
09-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Me neither. Quit apologizing, Psycho, you're funniest when you're posting stuff like this:

Dan, you've never offended me:cool:

Roomy
09-15-2007, 03:44 PM
Man.. Dude's like the Energizer Bunny.. Just keeps going, and going, and going...

You sometimes offend me:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:you know I am joking my little dumpling:laugh2:

dan
09-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Dan, you've never offended me:cool:

Roomy, you constantly offend me.:cool:

Roomy
09-15-2007, 04:08 PM
Roomy, you constantly offend me.:cool:

I do my job well:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
I have seen the Halloween workprint, is it true to the movie?

Psychoblues
09-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Racin' was great Saturday Night and the high school football was the center of my attention Friday!!!!!!!! I hope I didn't offend anyone!!!!!!!!!! Roomy, you are the best, the very best, I mean the very damn best.

:beer: to my friends and :fu: to all the rest. It just ain't that hard to figure, is it?

:salute:

shattered
09-16-2007, 08:47 PM
You sometimes offend me:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:you know I am joking my little dumpling:laugh2:

Only sometimes? Damn, I'm slipping.

Psychoblues
09-16-2007, 09:02 PM
It's hard to beat success in objectives!!!!!!!!!!!!

dan
09-16-2007, 10:57 PM
I do my job well:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
I have seen the Halloween workprint, is it true to the movie?

I haven't seen it actually. I've heard it's very much a Rob Zombie movie, with all the crazy cutaways and white trash culture. I've also heard that you could just change the characters' names, and the killer's mask, and it wouldn't even seem like a Halloween movie. But, I'll still see it eventually, but probably not 'til DVD.

As for the workprint vs. movie, there was a website with a complete list of the changes, but it's been taken down. I only glanced at it, but there seemed to be some major changes.

manu1959
09-16-2007, 11:04 PM

Your’s Truly,"

translation..........i am truely sorry all yall are fuck wits......:fu::laugh2:

Psychoblues
09-16-2007, 11:15 PM
Since when did you achieve translator status, fuck wit? You gotta prob, spit it out or go back to your shithole and enjoy the air that you are so addicted to.

manu1959
09-16-2007, 11:21 PM
Since when did you achieve translator status, fuck wit? You gotta prob, spit it out or go back to your shithole and enjoy the air that you are so addicted to.

blow me old man....

emmett
09-16-2007, 11:23 PM

OK Psycho, that does it! You get 5 demerits pal.

stephanie
09-16-2007, 11:44 PM
I'm getten my hip boots out...:coffee:

Psychoblues
09-16-2007, 11:45 PM
Did you notice all the fun became quite serious when I called the person that called you a fuck wit a fuck wit?

OK Psycho, that does it! You get 5 demerits pal.

Shit happens, my friend. You gotta live and learn to deal with it as best as you can. Dig it? I still think this ought to be back in the Lounge where it started!!!!!!!!!!! Some small minded asshole with nothing but trouble and neg reps decided differently. I can deal with it. But, how does the jerk sleep at night? I sleep soundly.

manu1959
09-16-2007, 11:48 PM
Did you notice all the fun became quite serious when I called the person that called you a fuck wit a fuck wit?

Shit happens, my friend. You gotta live and learn to deal with it as best as you can. Dig it? I still think this ought to be back in the Lounge where it started!!!!!!!!!!! Some small minded asshole with nothing but trouble and neg reps decided differently. I can deal with it. But, how does the jerk sleep at night? I sleep soundly.

bye bye.............

Psychoblues
09-16-2007, 11:55 PM
Are you going somewhere, m'59 or are you just trying to be a smartass?

bye bye.............

I already know you are a liar. You told me that would leave me alone and not neg rep me again. You couldn't hold true on either promise, could you?

manu1959
09-16-2007, 11:56 PM
Are you going somewhere, m'59 or are you just trying to be a smartass?
I already know you are a liar. You told me that would leave me alone and not neg rep me again. You couldn't hold true on either promise, could you?

i haven't dinged you....you fuck wit....

darin
09-17-2007, 12:00 AM
He can't answer you. :)