PDA

View Full Version : Trump slowly inching back

jimnyc
08-07-2020, 07:09 PM
A month ago or so CNN was delighted to report or make up or whatever, about a 14 point lead for Biden. Then not long after was reporting like a 12 point nation lead.

Then mid-June 11.8 difference. Biden was at 49.5 and Trump at 40.1 on June 27th. 9.4 lead? Biden at 50.5 to Trump at 41.5, a 9 point just about 10 days ago.

And currently Biden has a 6.4 lead at 49.1 and Trump has inched up at 42.7. Biden is on a downward trend as of late and Trump has been upwards.

A long time to go still. Many had him written off already, myself almost included.

But don't underestimate Biden's ability to screw this up along with help from democrats and the media. And much corruption, and much time to still see things come to light. Ongoing investigations. Showing up for debates, and if so how will he do for a few hours? Will he start doing much more media interviews? And if not, will it harm him? I think still plenty of time for him to shoot himself in the foot. Or for continued actions around the nation, and will the left overall finally be held accountable? So many things can go either way in a short few upcoming months.

LongTermGuy
08-07-2020, 07:55 PM
​I dont Believe the Polls...Feel that way...>> even much more so this time around...There are more Normal..educated..open minded people out there than the "Destroy America"..Crazies...Like anyone in their "right-mind" would actually vote for Open borders Joe... his Handlers...BLM ...Jihadist & the communist....

No way....!