PDA

View Full Version : *I Can't Stand Gingrich: Classic Rino*

chesswarsnow
09-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But really and ( I ), *The Great CWN*, can not stand the man.
2. He is plenty full of contradictions.
3. He is as much more of a supporter of the IslamoNeoliberals, than he ever was for the Republicans.
4. He is a RINO of the first degree.
5. I wished he would just stop helping The Republicans.
6. He is no help anyway, if he was supportive of my Party, he would STFU!!!!:pee:Newt
7. Read This:

http://news.nationaljournal.com/articles/070913nj1.htm

"

Q: You said fairly recently that the Democrats had a very high likelihood of winning the presidency next year.

Gingrich: I think that the country, after the last couple of years, has a bias in favor of change -- I think probably starting with [Hurricane] Katrina and coming through Baghdad and the whole sense of too much spending. And you sense a lack of enthusiasm in the conservative base, and you sense a stunning level of intensity in the anti-war Left. And so you just look at the dynamics and you have to say the odds are probably 80-20 [in the Democrats' favor].
"
8. There's more click the link:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dilloduck
09-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. He is as much more of a supporter of the IslamoNeoliberals, than he ever was for the Republicans.
6. He is no help anyway, if he was supportive of my Party, he would STFU!!!!:pee:Newt
7. Read This:

"

Q: You said fairly recently that the Democrats had a very high likelihood of winning the presidency next year.

Gingrich: I think that the country, after the last couple of years, has a bias in favor of change -- I think probably starting with [Hurricane] Katrina and coming through Baghdad and the whole sense of too much spending. And you sense a lack of enthusiasm in the conservative base, and you sense a stunning level of intensity in the anti-war Left. And so you just look at the dynamics and you have to say the odds are probably 80-20 [in the Democrats' favor].
"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You hate him because he's right or because he's distancing himself from Bush?

chesswarsnow
09-14-2007, 10:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. He's a flake at best.
2. And not even close to being a Conservative.
3. Which he claims to be.
4. He's a RINO.
5. Nothing more than a IslamoNeoliberal.
6. He does not represent me, one bit!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dilloduck
09-14-2007, 10:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. He's a flake at best.
4. He's a RINO.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Feel like tossing any examples out there or is this just another late night pearl of wisdom ?

PostmodernProphet
09-15-2007, 06:16 AM
And not even close to being a Conservative

lol....I wish we still had some conservatives like him.....

Gunny
09-15-2007, 09:17 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. He's a flake at best.
4. He's a RINO.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm no fan of Gingrich, but this is twice you have made accusations you have yet to support. Should I wait?

Gunny
09-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Feel like tossing any examples out there or is this just another late night pearl of wisdom ?

Come on dillo ... the dude lives in Los Angel .... errr ... Dallas.:laugh2:

chesswarsnow
09-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But if I remember correctly, he was behind an investigation on some one else fling with some chick, while he himself was finding a little chickadee on the side.
2. He wants to talk Conservative, and yet his life is IslamoNeoliberal/Clintonian.
3. I throw his ass under the bus! :pee:Newt, up yours!:fu:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

5stringJeff
09-15-2007, 05:34 PM
I have no idea where you get the idea that he's an Islamo-fascist. In fact, he seems to be the exact opposite.

Guernicaa
09-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Gingrich is a brilliant man, I may not agree with much of what he says, but he's a very smart man.

And a sleazebag. But that doesn't mean hes not smart. :laugh2:

GW in Ohio
09-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Sorry bout that,

7. Read This:

"

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Got a news flash for you, dude. All your leading Goper candidates are what you would call RINOs.

Giuliani......Thompson.....Romney......not a conservative among 'em.

Fred Thompson? Get behind his cartoon Homer & Jethro persona.....go behind his Senator Foghorn Claghorn image......and he's just another Hollwood limousine liberal.

You got no one to vote for once the nominations are set.

You might as well stay home.

Or vote for some wacko right-winger as a write-in.