PDA

View Full Version : *Do We really Want Obama's Wife Running This Country?*

chesswarsnow
09-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But to listen to this women, you have to think that she owns every square inch of her husbands life.
2. She is a real blather box.
3. Just let her talk, and she shows how much of a terrible controlling bitch she is.
4. Does America really want her in The White House?
5. Not no, but HELL NO!!!
6. Read this:

http://drudgereport.com/flash6.htm

"

MICHELLE OBAMA: UNLIKE PRESIDENT BUSH, HER HUSBAND DOESN'T HAVE TO BE RIGHT ALL OF THE TIME
Fri Sept 14 2007 15:34:11 ET

Michelle Obama told THE EARLY SHOW's Hannah Storm that, unlike President Bush, her husband listens to criticism and doesn't always have to be right. Part two of the interview, which was conducted on Thursday (13) afternoon in Chicago, Ill., will be broadcast tomorrow on THE SATURDAY EARLY SHOW (7:00-9:00 AM, ET/PT) on CBS.

Following are quotes from the interview:

Michelle Obama on the Criticism She Received From New York Times Columnist Maureen Dowd After Joking About Her Husband in a Campaign Speech:

"Well that, you know, she doesn't know me. She doesn't know Barack. I can't even give that any attention. She doesn't know what she's talking about when it comes to what's going on in our household. Look, Barack Obama is someone who can laugh at himself and he's also somebody who can hear criticism, not just from me, but the other people around him. He's the kind of leader who will actually listen to what people say. He doesn't hold onto points because he has to be right. I mean, we're in a war because of that kind of leadership. What I'm trying to say to you is Barack is human."

Michelle Obama on the Criticisms That Her Husband Is Not "Black Enough:" "... I want to get us to the point where we can talk about the black community and our struggles and our challenges and how do we ensure that all our children -- whether they're black or brown or green enough or red enough -- how are we ensuring that they're going to grow up and be successful and have opportunities?"

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

JackDaniels
09-14-2007, 10:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But to listen to this women, you have to think that she owns every square inch of her husbands life.
3. Just let her talk, and she shows how much of a terrible controlling bitch she is.
6. Read this:

"

MICHELLE OBAMA: UNLIKE PRESIDENT BUSH, HER HUSBAND DOESN'T HAVE TO BE RIGHT ALL OF THE TIME

Michelle Obama told THE EARLY SHOW's Hannah Storm that, unlike President Bush, her husband listens to criticism and doesn't always have to be right. Part two of the interview, which was conducted on Thursday (13) afternoon in Chicago, Ill., will be broadcast tomorrow on THE SATURDAY EARLY SHOW (7:00-9:00 AM, ET/PT) on CBS.

Michelle Obama on the Criticism She Received From New York Times Columnist Maureen Dowd After Joking About Her Husband in a Campaign Speech:

"Well that, you know, she doesn't know me. She doesn't know Barack. I can't even give that any attention. She doesn't know what she's talking about when it comes to what's going on in our household. Look, Barack Obama is someone who can laugh at himself and he's also somebody who can hear criticism, not just from me, but the other people around him. He's the kind of leader who will actually listen to what people say. He doesn't hold onto points because he has to be right. I mean, we're in a war because of that kind of leadership. What I'm trying to say to you is Barack is human."

Michelle Obama on the Criticisms That Her Husband Is Not "Black Enough:" "... I want to get us to the point where we can talk about the black community and our struggles and our challenges and how do we ensure that all our children -- whether they're black or brown or green enough or red enough -- how are we ensuring that they're going to grow up and be successful and have opportunities?"

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No one is giving you the option of whether or not Michelle Obama should run the country.

Psychoblues
09-14-2007, 10:47 PM
She beats anything we have in charge right now, don't you think?

Guernicaa
09-14-2007, 10:54 PM
At least shes talking and trying to get to know the public...
Unlike Laura Bush who only comes out of her beaver den when she's opening some library or giving a speach about why kids should read books.

Hillary was probably the greatest first lady ever.

Guernicaa
09-14-2007, 10:55 PM
Defffff

Psychoblues
09-14-2007, 11:06 PM
WWWHHHAATTT?

Defffff

I can't hear you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!

Guernicaa
09-14-2007, 11:14 PM
Definitely*

:cheers2:

Psychoblues
09-14-2007, 11:21 PM
When do you think the Moral Majority of our age will readvance the notions of our founding fathers, O'08?

Definitely*

:cheers2:

The jerks now in charge certainly have no clue, don't you think?

emmett
09-14-2007, 11:33 PM

Uhhhhh! NO!

Psychoblues
09-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Ohhhhhhh YES!!!!!!!!!!

Uhhhhh! NO!

Sometimes life is difficult and truth is always a problem for the guilty. Where in this equation do you find yourself?

09-15-2007, 03:06 AM
Ohhhhhhh YES!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes life is difficult and truth is always a problem for the guilty. Where in this equation do you find yourself?

You guys always go on about the truth but cant seem to be honest about anything. why is that?

What exactly are any of us guilty of?

09-15-2007, 03:07 AM
At least shes talking and trying to get to know the public...
Unlike Laura Bush who only comes out of her beaver den when she's opening some library or giving a speach about why kids should read books.

Hillary was probably the greatest first lady ever.

Yeah, so great that her health care proposal gave Congress back to the Republicans.

Did you ever think that maybe that first lady isnt supposed to be involved in running the country? We dont vote for the first lady. Why would we want her running anything?

Hugh Lincoln
09-15-2007, 05:30 PM
If there's one thing I love, it's those angry black women. I don't know whether it's their sweet dispositions, their willingness to pitch in and help out, or the solicitousness with which they treat others that endears me to them, but suffice it to say I'm smitten. I don't think there's any discounting the contributions they've made to our nation, its arts and letters, its technology, its people. Truly, they are the backbone of America.

All hail the black woman!

bullypulpit
09-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

6. Read this:

"

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How do you breathe with your head so far up your ass?

BoogyMan
09-15-2007, 11:11 PM
How do you breathe with your head so far up your ass?

Oh my goodness, the scathing wit of your well reasoned retort has me reeling and wondering as to the ramifications of such profundities on not only the fate of our nation, but the rotation of the earth and its nominal gravitational effects on other stellar bodies.

Care to try and take the rhetoric up a level and debate as an adult?

bullypulpit
09-15-2007, 11:36 PM
Oh my goodness, the scathing wit of your well reasoned retort has me reeling and wondering as to the ramifications of such profundities on not only the fate of our nation, but the rotation of the earth and its nominal gravitational effects on other stellar bodies.

Care to try and take the rhetoric up a level and debate as an adult?

If you can call CWN's what posts debate with a straight face, perhaps you should review the definition of "debate".

<blockquote><b>de·bate</b>
Pronunciation: di-'bAt, dE-
Function: noun
: a contention by words or arguments: as <b>a</b> : the formal discussion of a motion before a deliberative body according to the rules of parliamentary procedure <b>b</b> : a regulated discussion of a proposition between two matched sides - Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary</blockquote>

Since his posts can't be remotely considered formal, structured arguments, and this is neither a deliberative body nor a regulated discussion, it is a stretch indeed to consider his(her?) posts as anything beyond the blather that they are.

And please, the Drudge Report as a source? Drudge's rantings are little better than those of Michael Savage-Weiner.

stephanie
09-15-2007, 11:43 PM
If you can call CWN's what posts debate with a straight face, perhaps you should review the definition of "debate".

<blockquote><b>de·bate</b>
Pronunciation: di-'Bat, dE-
Function: noun
: a contention by words or arguments: as <b>a</b> : the formal discussion of a motion before a deliberative body according to the rules of parliamentary procedure <b>b</b> : a regulated discussion of a proposition between two matched sides - Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary</blockquote>

Since his posts can't be remotely considered formal, structured arguments, and this is neither a deliberative body nor a regulated discussion, it is a stretch indeed to consider his(her?) posts as anything beyond the blather that they are.

And please, the Drudge Report as a source? Drudge's rantings are little better than those of Michael Savage-Weiner.

What's wrong with Drudge..?

The libs here post from the Huffington post and some obscure site called tinywhatsamacallit..

Sheeeeesh...:poke: