PDA

View Full Version : National Polls: Biden’s Lead over Trump Shrinks to 3 Points

jimnyc
08-10-2020, 01:41 PM
Just a couple, of the thousands, but if I had to choose, it would be Gallup and Rassmussen, and even then I wouldn't bet a nickel.

But I do think Biden was exaggerated from the get go, and still is, and the polls don't mean a whole lot in the long run.

---

National Polls: Biden’s Lead over Trump Shrinks to 3 Points

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s lead over President Trump in the national popular vote has shrunk to just three points, according to the two most recent polls released by major polling firms.

The Hill-HarrisX poll released on Wednesday gave Biden a 43 percent to 40 percent lead in the national popular vote, while the Rasmussen Reports poll released on the same day gave Biden a 48 percent to 45 percent lead.

Biden’s lead is slightly beyond the margin of error in both polls.

The Hill HarrisX poll, “was conducted online within the United States from August 2-5, 2020 among 2,850 registered voters by HarrisX. The sampling margin of error of this poll is plus or minus 1.84 percentage points.”

The Rasmussen Reports poll “of 2,500 Likely Voters was conducted July 29-30 and August 2-4, 2020 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 2 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/09/national-polls-bidens-lead-trump-shrinks-3-points/