PDA

View Full Version : CNN Stelter Claims Media Outlets Exist to ‘Tear Down’ Biden - but none for Trump

jimnyc
08-10-2020, 02:52 PM
Perhaps he accidentally forgot a few...

Starting with his own Company, CNN, being worst - studies show 93% of their coverage is anti-Trump

CBS
NBC
ABC
PBS
NY Times
Politico
Washington Post
Huffington Post
USA Today
Bloomberg
NPR
Time
The New Yorker
Slate
Daily Beast
Vox
DailyKos
Buzzfeed
Mother Jones
Media Matters
Yahoo
Google

For him to claim that media outlets exist to tear down Biden - but none exist to bring down Trump - is the most hypocritical and laughable thing I've heard from them. He can't possibly mean this. If he even remotely believes this, then he is just plain stupid.

---

CNN’s Brian Stelter Claims Media Outlets Exist to ‘Tear Down’ Biden, But that There’s No Media to Undermine Trump

CNN’s Brian Stelter on Sunday claimed “entire media companies essentially exist to tear down” former Vice President Joe Biden — but that there was a dearth of media seeking to undermine President Donald Trump.

“When you see entire media companies essentially exist to tear down Joe Biden, is there an equivalent of that on the left, tearing down Trump?” Stelter asked asked a guest, Errin Haines, during a roundtable segment on the Sunday edition of his weekly program, Reliable Sources.

“There really isn’t,” Haines replied. “It’s really a diet of this type of information that a lot of these voters are getting. A lot of the voters … when I interview them, I do hear them saying a lot of the talking points that sound very familiar from some of these shows which I try to listen to when I’m out on the campaign trail or when I’m at home, watching TV.”

Rest - https://www.mediaite.com/news/cnns-brian-stelter-claims-media-outlets-exist-to-tear-down-biden-but-that-theres-no-media-to-undermine-trump/

Black Diamond
08-10-2020, 02:53 PM
Yeah more lies.

Kathianne
08-10-2020, 04:48 PM
Seriously, Saturday Night Live would have had a great skit back in the day off of this.