PDA

View Full Version : "When" am I going to get a vaccine? - and no questions from reporters

jimnyc
08-13-2020, 03:30 PM
So Joe thinks he won and basically calls for an immediate nationwide mandate on masks. Claims it will save 40,000 lives. How? What study? Or is that why never talking to reporters, can just make shit up?

And then Kamala, no longer working with a sugar daddy, demands to know when we can get the vaccine.

How about - WHEN IT'S READY. Everyone just dissed Russia claiming now way they have one already AND having taken all safety precautions. Unfortunately, finding a vaccine for a new virus is not a quick event. And even when they think they have a successful vaccine, then the testing phases start, and that can take forever.

But she is going to demand answers to something that really can't be answered. And it would be unprofessional for anyone to give a date right now, not to mention potentially dangerous.

---

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Call For a “Nationwide Mask Mandate Starting Immediately” – Then REFUSE to Take Questions From Reporters

Someone needs to tell Joe Biden he is not the President of the United States.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris delivered remarks after their Covid-19 roundtable on Thursday and called for a “nationwide mask mandate starting immediately.”

“Let’s institute a mask mandate nationwide, starting immediately and we will save lives.” said Biden. “The estimate is that we will save over 40,000 lives in the next 3 months if that is done.”

40,000 lives? What is Biden talking about?

https://i.imgur.com/uUDOCwx.png

Kamala Harris then referred to President Trump as the “occupant of the White House.”

Harris also said that people should be demanding to know when they are going to get vaccinated.

Harris refused to take any questions.

She quickly rushed away from the lectern and walked over to Joe Biden.

They both refused to take questions from reporters!

“We’ll talk about that later!” Biden said to reporters as they both walked away.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/joe-biden-kamala-harris-call-nationwide-mask-mandate-starting-immediately-refuse-take-questions-reporters-video/

Kathianne
08-13-2020, 03:36 PM
and the reporters didn't really make a scene. That is not their job, to get the answers for their readers, listeners, is.

jimnyc
08-13-2020, 04:23 PM
and the reporters didn't really make a scene. That is not their job, to get the answers for their readers, listeners, is.

Not sure if it were the same one, or one and only - but on another article I saw video of where CNN started asking questions and Biden's team swooped in and kicked out all the media, no questions necessary. Perhaps they want them in writing in advance for him? :rolleyes:

Kathianne
08-13-2020, 04:35 PM
Not sure if it were the same one, or one and only - but on another article I saw video of where CNN started asking questions and Biden's team swooped in and kicked out all the media, no questions necessary. Perhaps they want them in writing in advance for him? :rolleyes:

Same one. Bottom line is that if a Republican candidate, incumbent or not tried the same, the press would be screaming their questions. None of that, not with Biden/Harris.

Now if we see all sorts of opinion pieces coming out, demanding that they answer questions, I'll gladly say I jumped the gun.

jimnyc
08-14-2020, 12:27 PM
The avoiding continues. How long will this be tolerated? When will the MSM hold him accountable and DEMAND answers to questions? When will the people wake up?

---

For Second Day in a Row Biden’s Handlers Swiftly Move in to Protect Biden and Harris and Kick Out Reporters as They Shout Questions

For the second day in a row, Biden’s handlers swiftly moved in to protect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and kicked out reporters as they shouted questions.

Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris on Friday signed documents to receive the Democrat nomination.

Reporters began shouting questions at the duo and like clockwork, Biden’s handlers moved in and kicked everyone out.

“Hey guys come on! Thank you!” Biden’s handler yelled. “Come on guys let’s go!”

https://i.imgur.com/d97VZ5P.png

Biden and Harris on Wednesday didn’t take any questions from reporters after their first appearance together.

The duo ran away from reporters on Thursday too.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/second-day-row-bidens-handlers-swiftly-move-protect-biden-harris-kick-reporters-shout-questions-video/

Mr. P
08-14-2020, 03:00 PM
You must elect them before you get the answers. Does that sound familiar?