PDA

View Full Version : ‘You Earned This Endorsement’: New York City Police Union Backs Trump

jimnyc
08-16-2020, 02:44 PM
I have a suspicion that many officers around the nation will be voting Trump this go round. Voting democrat may be suicide for them.

---

‘You Earned This Endorsement’: New York City Police Union Backs Trump

The New York City police union endorsed President Donald Trump’s reelection on Friday in what is believed to be the organization’s first presidential endorsement in its history.

The New York City Police Benevolent Association (PBA) is the largest police union in the United States. Its president, Patrick Lynch, told Trump during the official announcement that the president had “earned this endorsement and that Lynch was “proud to give it.”

Lynch reminded the crowd that “there’s an election that we’re in the midst of — so I’m here to say this … I am 36 years in this job, 21 as the president of this fine organization, I cannot remember when we’ve ever endorsed for the office of president of the United States until now: that’s how important this is.”

“We need your strong voice across the country to say, ‘We have the support of law enforcement across this country,’” Lynch said.

The union president has been highly critical of local and state government and recently said New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo have “given the street back to the criminal” while blasting the decision by de Blasio and the city council to cut $1 billion from the NYPD.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/15/new-york-city-police-benevolent-association-patrick-lynch-trump-endorsement/

LongTermGuy
08-16-2020, 03:10 PM
"Voting democrat may be suicide for them."

One more thing...:salute:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfkPHM-XsAIE2e_?format=jpg&name=small

Kathianne
08-16-2020, 03:43 PM
I have a suspicion that many officers around the nation will be voting Trump this go round. Voting democrat may be suicide for them.

---

‘You Earned This Endorsement’: New York City Police Union Backs Trump

The New York City police union endorsed President Donald Trump’s reelection on Friday in what is believed to be the organization’s first presidential endorsement in its history.

The New York City Police Benevolent Association (PBA) is the largest police union in the United States. Its president, Patrick Lynch, told Trump during the official announcement that the president had “earned this endorsement and that Lynch was “proud to give it.”

Lynch reminded the crowd that “there’s an election that we’re in the midst of — so I’m here to say this … I am 36 years in this job, 21 as the president of this fine organization, I cannot remember when we’ve ever endorsed for the office of president of the United States until now: that’s how important this is.”

“We need your strong voice across the country to say, ‘We have the support of law enforcement across this country,’” Lynch said.

The union president has been highly critical of local and state government and recently said New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo have “given the street back to the criminal” while blasting the decision by de Blasio and the city council to cut $1 billion from the NYPD.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/15/new-york-city-police-benevolent-association-patrick-lynch-trump-endorsement/

Yep. I was reading one of those FB posts about #walk away. Just like me, she watched Pelosi rip up the SOTU address and went, Whoa! Time to vote for the least bad.

KarlMarx
08-17-2020, 02:58 PM
Dick and Jane Go To Portland

Look Jane Look
No police

Look Jane Look
Bad Antifa

See Dick Run
Run Jane Run

See us go
Down, down, down

See Antifa kick