PDA

View Full Version : ‘My Biggest Opponent’ Is ‘Corrupt Media,’ Not Joe Biden

jimnyc
08-17-2020, 11:53 AM
Watching the MSM over the past decade or so... and then more specifically, watching them in the past 4 years. How many things have the leftist media been nailed outright lying about? How many important things have they just ignored to cover? (the latest being the guilty plea in the spygate investigation) Just how obvious have some of them made it that they hate Trump, and are in the tank for Democrats?

---

Donald Trump: ‘My Biggest Opponent’ Is ‘Corrupt Media,’ Not Joe Biden

President Donald Trump said during a Fox & Friends phone interview on Monday morning that the media remain his biggest opponent in the 2020 election, not former Vice President Joe Biden.

“My biggest opponent isn’t Biden. It’s not the Democrats. It’s the corrupt media,” Trump said. “We have a corrupt media in this country.”

During the interview, the president spoke about the media and recalled his daily press conferences with White House reporters.

“I keep saying to my people here I am getting bombs thrown at me every day by people that are totally, frankly, dishonest reporters. … They’re espousing the views of the radical left,” he said.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/17/donald-trump-biggest-opponent-corrupt-media-not-joe-biden/

jimnyc
08-17-2020, 01:34 PM
This is the media, this is the truth and facts they spit out to their readers.

Just plain out tell America that Trump is stealing the election.

---

Trump has a plan to steal the election and it's not clear Democrats have a plan to stop him

My only wish for the 2020 election was that it not turn out to be anything like the disaster that was 2016. Yet as we head into the Democratic National Convention, we’ve already seen almost everything that made our last presidential cycle a nightmare — and worse.

There are the ceaseless Russian attacks on democracy on behalf of President Donald Trump. But this time, instead of WikiLeaks, the disinformation is being laundered into our political system through House and Senate Republicans.

There is Trump’s refusal to release his tax returns. But now the Supreme Court has made sure taxpayers will not see these documents until after the election. That's even after Trump has spent hundreds of millions in public funds and about a fourth of his presidency acting as Ronald McDonald with a putter, hawking his own businesses while running a Washington, D.C., hotel that’s more like a vacuum sucking up cash from supplicants and favor seekers.

Closest we've ever been to dictatorship

There is the voter suppression. But instead of just preventing voting in key states with needless ballot restrictions, the Trump campaign is fighting all efforts to make voting in the middle of pandemic easier and safer, including hobbling the U.S. Postal Service and increasing the cost of mail-in voting. And the president isn’t even hiding his goal — preventing voting by mail (probably so he can claim victory on election night regardless of the eventual results).

And there’s the inflation of third-party candidates to help Trump have a chance to slip through the Electoral College, though he has no chance of ever getting near 50% of the popular vote. But this time, Republican operatives are actually trying to Mickey Mouse Kanye West onto the ballot, with bogus signatures in some cases, in an effort to hurt Joe Biden.

You could argue that all these ploys by Trump and Republicans to rig this election are the flailing of a dying movement. What else is Trump going to do as the least popular incumbent of the century overseeing the worst job losses in U.S. history and the highest COVID-19 death count in the world? It’s not like they’re fooling voters.

Rest - https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/08/16/donald-trump-steal-2020-election-democrats-must-stop-him-column/3372658001/

Gunny
08-17-2020, 08:17 PM
agree with that. Sort of. The MSM IS his worst enemy right now because it controls the "truth" in may segments of our society.