PDA

View Full Version : Distraught MSNBC Anchor Can’t Understand Why Trump Beating Biden on Economy, Crime

jimnyc
08-17-2020, 02:59 PM
I'll answer, Stephanie:

"what's amazing is we've got 30 million people unemployed, yet the president does better on the economy."

"We've got, in most major cities, crime on the rise yet the president doing better on crime."

"Then given the chaos and the debacle that you're referencing, why on Earth does this president poll well when it comes to the economy and crime?"

Many millions are unemployed as a result of the pandemic. No one could have prevented it. Prior to this, Trump was one of the best ever on jobs and our economy. And on top of that, the Democrats tried their very best to add on in ever respect imaginable to make things worse or to appear worse. But at the end of the day, and coming out the other end - folks will still easily want Trump leading our economy 7 out of 7 days before Biden.

And crime, gimme a break. They are supporting every last punch, every kick, every broken window and every fire and all the new cool things that protesters now "own". And yeah, crime is up in many places - due to Democrats pulling back and changing rules and making it so much harder AND more dangerous for our police to do their jobs. But if given the time and things on his side - we all know that Trump is much more so about law and order and would put things to a halt much sooner and face these scumbags all head on and jail them.

So, Stephanie, open your eyes and look at the obvious, use common sense, look at the numbers. And above all - if you REALLY want to know the truth - block out all the lies your station alone tells, and underneath you will see the real story and answer to your questions. And quite frankly, I think you already know, don't ya? :rolleyes:

---

Distraught MSNBC Anchor Can’t Understand Why Trump Beating Biden on Economy, Crime

It can be really tough for liberal journalists to accept when their biased reporting appears not to be helping their favored candidate. MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle experienced this level of disappointment Monday morning, discussing a new NBC News poll with Atlanta’s Democrat Mayor, Keisha Lance Bottoms.

Ruhle was dismayed that the poll found President Trump was beating Joe Biden on two major issues: crime and the economy. Visibly frustrated, Ruhle whined:

And while Joe Biden is improving in the national polls, what's amazing is we've got 30 million people unemployed, yet the president does better on the economy. We've got, in most major cities, crime on the rise yet the president doing better on crime. What is the most important message you want to get across to voters right now?

The Atlanta mayor, who was formerly on Joe Biden’s VP shortlist, urged Democrats to not be complacent and to make sure they vote. Ruhle was still distraught by the poll’s results and complained again:

“Then given the chaos and the debacle that you're referencing, why on Earth does this president poll well when it comes to the economy and crime? We are in a crisis!” Ruhle ranted.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2020/08/17/distraught-msnbc-anchor-cant-understand-why-trump-beating-biden

Gunny
08-17-2020, 08:15 PM
I would be distraught if I was an MSNBC anchor too :)

I can't see them every hiring me :laugh: