PDA

View Full Version : AOC Doesn't Mention Biden At Dem 'Convention'

Kathianne
08-19-2020, 09:11 AM
She does second the nomination of Bernie though:

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eht6oIkzkew)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bxBgq88wnM

jimnyc
08-19-2020, 12:00 PM
"Senator Bernard Sanders"

And she was clearly reading off a teleprompter or something written in front of her. So it was prepared, as they all are obviously.

But how does that slip in there prepared? And didn't they all preview this crap before airing it? I just truly don't get this one, why she spoke to begin with, why she nominated Sanders here & why and how did it get by others and ultimately into the convention?

That's a massive screwup. They claim, it was a procedural requirement. To screwup on TV like that. I don't think so.

Kathianne
08-19-2020, 12:06 PM
"Senator Bernard Sanders"

And she was clearly reading off a teleprompter or something written in front of her. So it was prepared, as they all are obviously.

But how does that slip in there prepared? And didn't they all preview this crap before airing it? I just truly don't get this one, why she spoke to begin with, why she nominated Sanders here & why and how did it get by others and ultimately into the convention?

That's a massive screwup. They claim, it was a procedural requirement. To screwup on TV like that. I don't think so.
It was pre-recorded, so dnc knew exactly what was there. She immediately went to social media and congratulated Biden and said they all need to work to defeat Trump.

My guess that was a deal.

jimnyc
08-19-2020, 12:10 PM
It was pre-recorded, so dnc knew exactly what was there. She immediately went to social media and congratulated Biden and said they all need to work to defeat Trump.

My guess that was a deal.

Odd. Goes all in on national TV and only mentions Sanders... but then congratulates Biden only via social media. I would have just tossed her 60 seconds and told her to beat it.

Kathianne
08-19-2020, 12:21 PM
Odd. Goes all in on national TV and only mentions Sanders... but then congratulates Biden only via social media. I would have just tossed her 60 seconds and told her to beat it.
They are throwing crumbs to the far left, while trying to not alienate the moderates. Thus, Bernie gets his seconds from AOC during the convention-with horrible ratings-and she has all the time on social media with her huge number of followers.

Deal sealed.