PDA

View Full Version : Jill Biden - calling Joe's cognitive ability into question is ridiculous

jimnyc
08-19-2020, 11:41 AM
Perhaps so, but until he faces it and answers questions, the questions are legitimate.

He himself stated that he gets tested all the time. So - either release those results, or explain that weird comment. Also, how about going out daily and doing interviews and taking tough questions?

---

Jill Biden on Trump Campaign Targeting Husband’s Cognitive Ability: ‘That’s Ridiculous’

Wednesday on NBC’s “Today,” Dr. Jill Biden, wife of 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, was asked about the President Donald Trump campaign running ads that called into question her husband’s cognitive ability. Many conservatives have questioned the Democratic nominee’s mental state, given the numerous public gaffes on the campaign trail.

The former second lady said the attacks on her husband’s cognitive ability are “ridiculous,” adding she does not believe it is something that should be debated as part of a presidential campaign. Biden also pointed to the former vice president being “on the phone every single minute of the day” participating in Zoom calls, fundraisers and briefings.

“The president’s campaign this week released an ad just really attacking your husband’s cognitive ability, suggesting he’s lost a step or two in the last few years. Is that a fair attack? Is that something that should be debated as part of a campaign?” host Savannah Guthrie asked.

“No,” Biden replied. “It’s ridiculous. I mean, Joe’s on the phone every single minute of the day talking to governors who are calling him and Nancy Pelosi. He’s on the Zoom. He’s doing fundraisers. He’s doing briefings. I mean, he doesn’t stop from 9:00 in the morning until 11:00 at night. So that, you know, that’s ridiculous.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08/19/jill-biden-on-trump-campaign-targeting-husbands-cognitive-ability-thats-ridiculous/

icansayit
08-21-2020, 07:24 PM
Jill Biden is NOT A DOCTOR....
If Jill Biden is not a medical doctor, why does she insist on ...www.quora.com › If-Jill-Biden-is-not-a-medical-doctor-w...
Dr Jill Biden has a Doctorate in Education. Doctors have a Doctorate in Medicine. My friend Bob has a Doctorate in Psychology. That why my grandkids call him ...https://www.quora.com/If-Jill-Biden-is-not-a-medical-doctor-why-does-she-insist-on-being-introduced-as-Dr-Jill-Biden

Perhaps so, but until he faces it and answers questions, the questions are legitimate.

He himself stated that he gets tested all the time. So - either release those results, or explain that weird comment. Also, how about going out daily and doing interviews and taking tough questions?

---

Jill Biden on Trump Campaign Targeting Husband’s Cognitive Ability: ‘That’s Ridiculous’

Wednesday on NBC’s “Today,” Dr. Jill Biden, wife of 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, was asked about the President Donald Trump campaign running ads that called into question her husband’s cognitive ability. Many conservatives have questioned the Democratic nominee’s mental state, given the numerous public gaffes on the campaign trail.

The former second lady said the attacks on her husband’s cognitive ability are “ridiculous,” adding she does not believe it is something that should be debated as part of a presidential campaign. Biden also pointed to the former vice president being “on the phone every single minute of the day” participating in Zoom calls, fundraisers and briefings.

“The president’s campaign this week released an ad just really attacking your husband’s cognitive ability, suggesting he’s lost a step or two in the last few years. Is that a fair attack? Is that something that should be debated as part of a campaign?” host Savannah Guthrie asked.

“No,” Biden replied. “It’s ridiculous. I mean, Joe’s on the phone every single minute of the day talking to governors who are calling him and Nancy Pelosi. He’s on the Zoom. He’s doing fundraisers. He’s doing briefings. I mean, he doesn’t stop from 9:00 in the morning until 11:00 at night. So that, you know, that’s ridiculous.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08/19/jill-biden-on-trump-campaign-targeting-husbands-cognitive-ability-thats-ridiculous/