PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Refuse to Condemn Riots, Crime During Convention

jimnyc
08-21-2020, 01:24 PM
The protests, then looting, then burning and destroying things, then rioting & additionally destroying historical monuments.

---

Democrats Refuse to Condemn Riots, Crime During Convention

Democrats failed to condemn recent political violence and rioting across the nation, as they avoided the topic throughout the four days of the Democratic National Convention.

Former Vice President Joe Biden never mentioned the riots during his speech accepting the Democratic Party’s nomination for president on Thursday evening. Nor did any other speaker.

Instead, Democrats talked about “peaceful protests” and claimed, falsely, that President Donald Trump had used “tear gas” to disperse demonstrators near the White House.

The only time violence was mentioned was in connection with riots in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 — with Biden repeating the Charlottesville “very fine people” hoax.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/21/democrats-refuse-to-condemn-riots-during-convention/

Kathianne
08-21-2020, 01:41 PM
Luckily the Portland Protesters remember:

lhttps://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/08/21/portland-blm-group-wants-everyone-woke/

Portland BLM Group Wants Everyone To Wake Up (And To Vote For Biden)
JOHN SEXTONPosted at 1:21 pm on August 21, 2020

Some people take things too literally. In Portland last night a group of woke BLM supporters marched through residential streets doing their best to wake up entire neighborhoods. The group used bullhorns, car horns and shouted, “Wake up, mother****ers, wake up!” while some pointed flashlights at the windows of houses. It started after the marchers made a visit to the Portland Police Association building:

The protest is on the move again #Portland #PortlandProtests pic.twitter.com/YxLK9BtQXN

— Brendan Gutenschwager (@BGOnTheScene) August 21, 2020

A few minutes later they were on the move, shouting about waking everyone in the neighborhood. At this point they still appear to be on a street that is at least partly commercial, i.e. a mix of businesses and homes.

But a few minutes later they are clearly in a residential neighborhood and the shouting continued:

The Portland protesters shine lights into houses in the neighborhood, calling on everyone to come out and march with them as they make their way back towards Keaton Park #Portland #PortlandProtest pic.twitter.com/N5SGmlLczO

— Brendan Gutenschwager (@BGOnTheScene) August 21, 2020

I’m sure all of the people living in these homes appreciated this, especially the ones with sleeping children. But as tempted as I am to feel sorry for these homeowners, I wonder how many of them support these nightly disturbances and how many voted for the pro-BLM, pro-Antifa mayor. Kind of hard to complain about this now.

I do wonder what these kids think they’re accomplishing though. I guess they are getting some attention but that’s about it. My guess is this only makes most people slightly less inclined to support them.

After all the shouting the leadership in the back of the pickup asked people for donations and that they get “more angry everyday.”