View Full Version : Scumbag finally arrested in Portland

jimnyc
08-21-2020, 04:02 PM
What a lowlife scumbag. One who needs to sucker punch people. And more than once. And then isn't man enough to own it when busted.

He's busted on camera running up like he's kicking a field goal, and kicks the guy and knocks him the F out in that one kick. Again - it's on camera - clearly a sucker kick. And yet he posts online that he may get charged for "fighting a racist" :rolleyes:

Happens around the :50 second mark, and you can clearly see him kick a 3 pointer. This is him "fighting". :rolleyes::rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60cqUPxYThY

---

Portland Police Arrest Violent Rioter ‘Keese’ Love for Brutal Attack on Driver

Marquise “Keese” Love was booked shortly after 5:30 a.m. local time at the Multnomah County Detention Center.
The violent rioter with a long list of previous offenses was charged with assault, coercion and riot, all three of which are felonies.

In a statement about the arrest, the Portland Police said that “Portland Police Bureau Detectives and members of the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office coordinated with the attorney for Marquise Love and this morning, Mr. Love turned himself into Detectives.”

“I am pleased the suspect in this case turned himself in and appreciate all of the efforts to facilitate this safe resolution,” said Chief Chuck Lovell. “Thank you to all of the members of the public who have provided information and tips to our investigators. Your assistance is very much appreciated.”

Love had been running from police since he was identified in a video attacking a driver who had attempted to help stop the mob from attacking a trans person.

As Gateway Pundit reported earlier on Friday, Love was involved in a sickening gang assault on another white man prior to the viral incident.

In a shocking video of Love’s previous attack, a large group is seen running up to a man and brutally beating him before dragging him down the street and continuing the attack. Love is clearly visible in the surveillance footage of the violence released by police in June.

Love was first identified on the anonymous message board 4Chan as the man who dealt the final kick to a Adam Haner who was savagely beaten by rioters in Portland on Sunday evening. While he was on the run he was using social media to beg people to send money to his commissary fund when he is eventually arrested.

In a post on SnapChat, Love insists he did nothing wrong.

https://i.imgur.com/Tnlpzc4.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/breaking-portland-police-arrest-violent-rioter-keese-love-brutal-attack-driver/

Kathianne
08-21-2020, 04:43 PM
What a lowlife scumbag. One who needs to sucker punch people. And more than once. And then isn't man enough to own it when busted.

He's busted on camera running up like he's kicking a field goal, and kicks the guy and knocks him the F out in that one kick. Again - it's on camera - clearly a sucker kick. And yet he posts online that he may get charged for "fighting a racist" :rolleyes:

Happens around the :50 second mark, and you can clearly see him kick a 3 pointer. This is him "fighting". :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hope the DA follows through, he said he'd prosecute.

Gunny
08-21-2020, 05:48 PM
“Thank you to all of the members of the public who have provided information and tips to our investigators. Your assistance is very much appreciated.”

This comment by the Police Chief stands out to me as a total cop-trick red herring and I love it :)

If it in fact happened, a well-deserved thank you. Lot of effort of for one scumbag, but still ...

On the other hand ... even if there were no tips/information provided by the public, it's sure going to have a lot of scumbags looking at each other :)

Kathianne
08-21-2020, 05:53 PM
“Thank you to all of the members of the public who have provided information and tips to our investigators. Your assistance is very much appreciated.”

This comment by the Police Chief stands out to me as a total cop-trick red herring and I love it :)

If it in fact happened, a well-deserved thank you. Lot of effort of for one scumbag, but still ...

On the other hand ... even if there were no tips/information provided by the public, it's sure going to have a lot of scumbags looking at each other :)

We do know that someone there saw him on social media and called the police. So there's at least 1.

Gunny
08-21-2020, 06:07 PM
We do know that someone there saw him on social media and called the police. So there's at least 1.It's fine with me either way. I've seen that used in psyops legitimately as a tactic to sow the seeds of mistrust. The left/MSM does it to the American public all the time. I know the military and police use it for legitimate reasons.

Kathianne
08-21-2020, 06:09 PM
It's fine with me either way. I've seen that used in psyops legitimately as a tactic to sow the seeds of mistrust. The left/MSM does it to the American public all the time. I know the military and police use it for legitimate reasons.

Indeed. It is legal for the police to lie to suspects, always seems to shock folks.

Gunny
08-21-2020, 06:15 PM
Indeed. It is legal for the police to lie to suspects, always seems to shock folks.I am actually against that, and admit when I first learned it many moons ago I was shocked. Especially since it is against the law to lie to the Police.

Bigger picture: If the means are indeed justified by the end, selectively, on legal issues, then why cannot the US violate the Constitution to preserve it? Preserving the Constitution seems a bit more important than busting perps to me.

Kathianne
08-21-2020, 07:39 PM
I am actually against that, and admit when I first learned it many moons ago I was shocked. Especially since it is against the law to lie to the Police.

Bigger picture: If the means are indeed justified by the end, selectively, on legal issues, then why cannot the US violate the Constitution to preserve it? Preserving the Constitution seems a bit more important than busting perps to me.

I haven't heard that it's illegal to lie to the police, I know that perps and even regular citizens do it all the time. (I saw nothing. That wasn't me on the camera. I don't know how that necklace got in my pocket. Someone planted the gun on me.) Lying under oath is illegal, but not during questioning has always been my understanding.

The lies the police tell have more to do with what they know vs. what they suspect. They know x happened, that you were in the vicinity with friends. They have one of the friends, they SAY he is talking. . .

Gunny
08-21-2020, 08:06 PM
I haven't heard that it's illegal to lie to the police, I know that perps and even regular citizens do it all the time. (I saw nothing. That wasn't me on the camera. I don't know how that necklace got in my pocket. Someone planted the gun on me.) Lying under oath is illegal, but not during questioning has always been my understanding.

The lies the police tell have more to do with what they know vs. what they suspect. They know x happened, that you were in the vicinity with friends. They have one of the friends, they SAY he is talking. . .Maybe it's a state thing, but I have seen people arrested for lying to the police. I think it is against the law here and in FL.

As far as their lying goes, they will flat out tell you that YOU are lying and they know you did it when they in fact don't know a thing.

My other point is to the "we can't violate the Constitution to preserve it" (which makes it the suicide pact the left is using it as)crowd. I agree little with Lincoln's viewpoints, but sa far as understanding he had to suspend the Constitution to save it, I think he got that right for what he wanted to do. Citizens basically had no Rights during WWII either, to preserve the greater ideal.

Now? The people that should be for it are still trying to play by rules the left/MSM abandoned long ago, and are in fact exploiting because the Right won't quit screwing around and do what it needs to.

LongTermGuy
08-21-2020, 08:34 PM
"Scumbag finally arrested in Portland"

"Good for him..."

https://s3.birthmoviesdeath.com/images/made/Paul_Kersey_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg