PDA

View Full Version : Democrats - playing the long game

jimnyc
08-22-2020, 12:11 PM
I believe they learned their techniques from places like North Korea.

They don't need to get something done overnight. They don't need to have folks agree with them instantly or overnight. They will change society or get their demands fulfilled by playing the long game. They can and will start small, may even be lies or just rhetoric. They will take advantage of any small story and run with it. They will inundate you day after day after day, and the media jumps on board with them. Then Americans will do the same, often starting with younger folks and activists. And then they just continue their long game, push things along, and months later, even years later, things play out.

They will do this on hot button political issues, and they will also do this with social issues. Even daily lying and hypocrisy. Day in and out, and eventually people start believing their tripe. I could go on and on with tons of subjects on how they do this.

Somehow someway - the education system has far too many liberals within. From dang kindergarten all the way throughout college. Teaching kids political BS and rewriting history right in front of your kids eyes. Not nearly all of course, but too many. By the time kids reach HS, they are already indoctrinated to an extent and already in 'demand' mode and deserving mode.

We've had a zillion examples here over the years, and here's just one more. :(

---

Texas School District Caught Teaching Children the Police are Just Like the KKK and Slave Owners

The Wylie School District in Texas apologized after they were caught teaching children police officers are like the KKK and slave owners.

Parents complained after they found this cartoon in their child’s school assignment.

https://i.imgur.com/VkVkabx.jpg

This is the type of filth they are pushing on your kids in the US today.

FOX4 reported:

Wylie ISD has apologized after some of its students recieved a political cartoon as part of a lesson that likens modern day police officers to the KKK and slave owners.

The district did not defend the lesson, but rather canceled it.

A police representative accepts their apology, but says, the damage is done.

“It’s completely abhorrent. It’s disturbing and it never should have been included in any kind of assignment,” FOP National Vice President Joe Gamaldi said.

It depicts slave owners, members of the KKK, and police officers, over time, kneeling on the neck of a Black man who is saying, “I can’t breathe,” clearly making a statement about the alleged murder of George Floyd and systemic racism and police brutality in the United States.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/texas-school-district-caught-teaching-children-police-just-like-kkk-slave-owners/

Kathianne
08-22-2020, 12:38 PM
I keep thinking that the best thing of all the awful online teaching is that some parents start paying attention to the lessons taught and assigned to their children.