PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Tragedy Out of All of This?

Gunny
08-22-2020, 07:28 PM
There won't be anymore Dallas Cowboys - Washington Redskins games. If I was even considering in one of my eyelashes watching the NFL again, that just got plucked. I see no point in having a season to begin with without a Plowboys - Foreskins game.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2020, 05:55 AM
There won't be anymore Dallas Cowboys - Washington Redskins games. If I was even considering in one of my eyelashes watching the NFL again, that just got plucked. I see no point in having a season to begin with without a Plowboys - Foreskins game.

No more cowboys vs. the Indians, no more dodge-ball in PE classes, no more put on the boxing gloves in PE if two start arguing too much or pushing each other. No more guns, hunting, male developing competitions, etc...
Yes, the dems/liberals want the males to be puss'ed into being cry-baby wimps, that see a gun and run away whimpering in abject terror.
Just imagine if another WW2 type conflict comes to us in this day and age.....
Yes, the dem/libs--masters of fukking everything up and crying of their colossal and infinite brilliance!
If there is ever a civil war here again (may God forbid)-- they should be the very first ones sought out to be sent straight to hell, imho..-Tyr

Gunny
08-23-2020, 01:01 PM
As an afterthought, that means no more Redskins-Giants, no more Redskins-Eagles. Fascism just killed 3 rivalries that drew LOTS of fans.

And no, it ain't going to be the same no matter how the NFL, MSM, nor leftwingnuts in general want to try and wordsmith it back into place. The "new" team the the "new" name will have about as much history and mileage with the fans as an expansion team. None.

The left has turned the English language into a suicide pact for anyone not on its pogrom.