PDA

View Full Version : John Brennan

jimnyc
08-23-2020, 02:50 PM
From the get go I didn't trust this man. His condemning and condescending ways. Then instantly jumping in the news channels as a pundit, so he could whine and bitch and make all kinds of baseless accusations, none with any proof.

I was convinced he was involved somehow. But then as investigations drew nearer, and his name came up, there was talk that he was told that he was not a target.

Bummer. I was wrong.

Or was I? But he wouldn't be dumb enough to believe that and then be more forthcoming, would he? Very doubtful.

---

As the Minutes Pass It’s Clear John Brennan Is In a World of Trouble – Friday’s ‘Interview’ Must Have Been Devastating

John Brennan claims he’s not the subject of a criminal investigation and John Durham told him so. However, it’s more likely Brennan committed perjury numerous times in their eight hour get-together on Friday.

As we reported yesterday, John Brennan is the king of corrupt spin. It looks like all things related to the Trump – Russia collusion fairy tale go back to Brennan. The interactions between the US and foreign entities most likely involved the CIA and lead back to Brennan. It’s all Brennan. This is why it’s puzzling when you hear the word on the street that Brennan is not the subject of the Durham investigation.

Yesterday Brennan reportedly spent eight hours with the Durham team and he was assured he was not the subject or target of a criminal investigation:

https://i.imgur.com/G8TtcTb.png

But note that the above comes from Brennan’s spokesman (yesterday we mistakenly stated attorneys). This does not come from the Durham team. We have heard little to nothing from the Durham team.

We noted yesterday Adam Housley’s tweets like Durham never said publicly that John Brennan is not the subject of a criminal investigation:

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/minutes-pass-clear-john-brennan-world-trouble-fridays-interview-must-devastating/

SassyLady
08-23-2020, 06:16 PM
Didn't Comey tell Trump he wasn't a target?