PDA

View Full Version : Kellyanne and George Conway Leaving Positions To Concentrate on Family

Kathianne
08-23-2020, 10:01 PM
She's leaving White House, He the Lincoln Project:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/513323-george-conway-says-he-is-withdrawing-from-lincoln-project?utm_source=thehill&utm_medium=widgets&utm_campaign=es_recommended_content

jimnyc
08-24-2020, 11:51 AM
There's plenty of blame to go around here with this dysfunctional family.

I think it started with George, quite frankly, and not just because he's so rabidly anti Trump. Rather because he decided to be so public with his anti Trump crap.

His words and actions have HAD to have made an impact in the WH, the relationship between Kellyanne and Trump. A great relationship - but had to have put a bad vibe in there knowing her hubby's non-stop comments. With Kellyanne being so visible all the time, and then George injecting himself into the picture with his hatred - I believe that had to have brought out harsh feelings from within the household. And eventually that is going to rub off on the children within the home.

Kids easily detect friction. And all the notoriety and negativity, and who only knows what and if George may have influenced her. How much I don't know as she isn't too fond of him either apparently.

But then you have this entitled little brat IMO. Well dressed with the best and expensive clothing and make up, living in a fancy shmancy home with the family. You can tell she has the best that money can buy.

And she then goes public, like a brat, and like her Dad, and tells the world all that is wrong with the world - and of course wrong with Trump, wrong with Mom and Dad. 16 years old and making demands left and right, and now claiming she's going for emancipation. (Sure, where does she work? How much does she earn? Does she have a career in which she could support herself? Home/apartment money, food, insurance and all it takes to live on your own? Cause if not, no judge in the world would grant her the emancipation, no matter who she is)

So George looked like an idiot. Kellyanne was much more quiet, at least publicly, who knows at home. This girl has publicly chastised her parents for some time now trying to embarrass her Mom mainly. She turns into a mini George.

Results of this dysfunction? Mom out of the White House and Dad resigns from the Lincoln Project.

hjmick
08-24-2020, 02:13 PM
George wasn't always so anti-Trump. He was considered for and almost took a position in the administration. He says that changed when he saw a change in Trump when he took office. Asked to have his name withdrawn.

No matter, their house is in shambles, they need to do some work...

jimnyc
08-24-2020, 02:49 PM
George wasn't always so anti-Trump. He was considered for and almost took a position in the administration. He says that changed when he saw a change in Trump when he took office. Asked to have his name withdrawn.

No matter, their house is in shambles, they need to do some work...

That's what I'm to understand, even though some claim he was actually turned down for a gig. But that's the usual words when someone speaks out. In this particular instance, I do think Conway changed his mind. But here or there....

No matter - I think either's decision to bring any of their thoughts public, private facts becoming public. And their daughter started lashing out at a really rather young age. 13 or 14? This is something as parents - that I believe they should have paid more attention to and address in the very beginning, instead of allowing everything to fester, and for the public lashouts to continue.

So in the end, never mind politics, they allowed it to come in and fuck up their family. Stupid.