PDA

View Full Version : ‘Joe Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstances’

jimnyc
08-25-2020, 12:05 PM
Already making plans. Lie, deny, cheat, steal, hypocrisy regurgitate and repeat.

They likely have all the paperwork filled out and ready to file.

---

‘Joe Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstances’: Hillary Clinton Says Biden Should Prepare For A Legal Battle

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that if mail-in voting caused the November election to “drag out,” Democrats should be prepared for a legal battle.

Clinton spoke with former aide Jennifer Palmieri about the upcoming election and how she would advise former Vice President Joe Biden to proceed, especially in the event that the fight transitioned from the ballot box to the courts.

“I think that [Republicans] have a couple of scenarios that they are looking toward. One is messing up absentee balloting. They believe that helps them so that they then get maybe a narrow advantage in the Electoral College on Election Day,” Clinton claimed. “So we’ve got to have a massive legal operation, and I know the Biden campaign is working on that.”

The 2016 Democratic nominee said that she believed a close race, if it went to the court, would break in Biden’s favor if he was just able to hold out long enough.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/25/joe-biden-should-not-concede-under-any-circumstances-hillary-clinton/

Black Diamond
08-25-2020, 12:11 PM
When Biden loses, they won't be able to do anything but cry.

KarlMarx
08-25-2020, 02:08 PM
Hillary Rotten Clinton

It figures that she would say a thing like that

Phony, bought and paid for dossiers that went to a FISA court, violating the Espionage Act....

If ever there were a personification of lawlessness, it’s her

aboutime
08-25-2020, 03:40 PM
There will be much more of this coming after November 3rd.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wDYNVH0U3cs/maxresdefault.jpg

Gunny
08-25-2020, 09:33 PM
Already making plans. Lie, deny, cheat, steal, hypocrisy regurgitate and repeat.

They likely have all the paperwork filled out and ready to file.

---

‘Joe Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstances’: Hillary Clinton Says Biden Should Prepare For A Legal Battle

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that if mail-in voting caused the November election to “drag out,” Democrats should be prepared for a legal battle.

Clinton spoke with former aide Jennifer Palmieri about the upcoming election and how she would advise former Vice President Joe Biden to proceed, especially in the event that the fight transitioned from the ballot box to the courts.

“I think that [Republicans] have a couple of scenarios that they are looking toward. One is messing up absentee balloting. They believe that helps them so that they then get maybe a narrow advantage in the Electoral College on Election Day,” Clinton claimed. “So we’ve got to have a massive legal operation, and I know the Biden campaign is working on that.”

The 2016 Democratic nominee said that she believed a close race, if it went to the court, would break in Biden’s favor if he was just able to hold out long enough.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/25/joe-biden-should-not-concede-under-any-circumstances-hillary-clinton/First thing I thought of: Hillary Clinton giving advice on how to win an election :laugh2:

On the other hand, if she was giving advice on how to make sure anyone who can be a witness against you has a terminal illness, or how to commit countless felonies and not even be indicted, might just be worth a read. :)

Bilgerat
08-26-2020, 04:29 PM
So Hillary is pleading for Sleepy Joe to not concede if he loses.

Why? She knows that the "mail in" votes can drag out. All they have to do is find an activist judge (THAT should be easy). Then they are going to count every vote and keep counting, and then count some more until Biden wins.

Their “massive legal operation” will challenge every deadline to accept absentee ballots. They will challenge rejected ballots. Ballots that are received two weeks after the deadline will be fought for. Ballots will be found, and lost, and found again.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/118087517_10159372657103455_3406915900944020318_n. jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Gp3Id9_CwhYAX_mWloI&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=b177b6aaea7e01fe48b19f4b0c900427&oe=5F6B7954