PDA

View Full Version : BLM infiltrating schools with brainwashing

SassyLady
08-27-2020, 03:15 AM
Glen Beck has access to whistleblower on how BLM has infiltrated school system even down to preschool level.

It's 48 min and typical GB rant but very informative and has left a knot of fear in my gut.

https://youtu.be/aJZNjRBHVNY

Kathianne
08-27-2020, 09:01 AM
Glen Beck has access to whistleblower on how BLM has infiltrated school system even down to preschool level.

It's 48 min and typical GB rant but very informative and has left a knot of fear in my gut.

. (https://youtu.be/aJZNjRBHVNY)..

I thought I wrote about my encounters with some young teachers on closed fb groups? While not wanting to be at school 'in person', they were sure excited about using the summers experiences to discuss social justice and changing our culture. Likewise their excitement on 1619 project.

Be afraid-they-the teachers do not have the civic or historical background of adults, much less educated adults, of those educated prior to later half of 1980's. So now they pass on their ignorance, along with more false history/social justice to the young.

pete311
08-27-2020, 09:10 AM
I thought I wrote about my encounters with some young teachers on closed fb groups? While not wanting to be at school 'in person', they were sure excited about using the summers experiences to discuss social justice and changing our culture. Likewise their excitement on 1619 project.

Be afraid-they-the teachers do not have the civic or historical background of adults, much less educated adults, of those educated prior to later half of 1980's. So now they pass on their ignorance, along with more false history/social justice to the young.

Fact: America was built on Slavery
Fact: Racism didn't end with emancipation nor in the 1950s.
Fact: US education/history has been written by whites, sometimes racist
Fact: 70% of teachers are white
Fact: America has always been evolving, every generation hates the next one, get over yourself, you're gonna die, and we'll be fine
Fact: You are arrogant

Kathianne
08-27-2020, 09:19 AM
Fact: America has always been evolving, every generation hates the next one, get over yourself, you're gonna die, and we'll be fine

The number of logical fallacies contained in your list of supposed facts is impressive.

jimnyc
08-27-2020, 09:21 AM

Yeps.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2020, 09:27 AM

"Fact: America was built on Slavery-"

me- Idiot, no more so than any other nation. Your knowledge of history is woefully inadequate and definitely biased.

"Fact: You are arrogant"

me- Fact, you are biased and stupid.. Suggestion- Look in a mirror to see an ignorant liberal fool looking back..-Tyr

SassyLady
08-27-2020, 11:19 AM
pete311

Fact: Built not just by black slavery. Whites, Asians, Indians, Hispanics helped.
Fact: America is greatest country in world.
Fact: some history may have been omitted.
Fact: America is still greatest country
Fact: whites are the predominant race so of course teachers are predominantly white
Fact: hating your parents doesn't mean America needs to be destroyed
Fact: there's a reason I'm arrogant. Anyone can be arrogant in America. It is not a sin.

MAJOR FACT: kids are being brainwashed by marxists and that is not what America is about.

Kathianne
08-27-2020, 12:22 PM
@pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821)

Fact: Built not just by black slavery. Whites, Asians, Indians, Hispanics helped.
Fact: America is greatest country in world.
Fact: some history may have been omitted.
Fact: America is still greatest country
Fact: whites are the predominant race so of course teachers are predominantly white
Fact: hating your parents doesn't mean America needs to be destroyed
Fact: there's a reason I'm arrogant. Anyone can be arrogant in America. It is not a sin.

MAJOR FACT: kids are being brainwashed by marxists and that is not what America is about.
and the Marxists don't even know they are.