PDA

View Full Version : ‘This Was A Crime’: Joy Reid Compares Trump To Fidel Castro, Goes On Tirade After RNC

jimnyc
08-28-2020, 10:29 AM
I said awhile back that this is easily the most racist woman on tv. She is horrible. And when she's not outright speaking her racist views, then she is out there with garbage like this, likely based off of being a racist.

Anyway, you literally couldn't pay me to tune into this woman. And she doesn't really do the news anyway, she delivers hate.

---

‘This Was A Crime’: Joy Reid Compares Trump To Fidel Castro, Goes On Tirade After RNC Speech

MSNBC anchor Joy Reid compared President Donald Trump to Fidel Castro and accused him of violating the Hatch Act following his speech Thursday night.

Trump gave his Republican National Convention speech, which lasted 70 minutes, on the White House South Lawn to conclude the four-night convention. Reid, alongside fellow anchors Rachel Maddow and Nicole Wallace, strongly condemned the speech.

“As I’m watching this, I’m thinking Fidel Castro, Julius Caesar, Mobutu Sese Seko,” Reid said. “That was not an American president giving an acceptance speech. That was a monarch.”

She continued: “He made the White House into the Trump palace."

“If democracy in America ever falls and we become a complete autocracy with a decrepit leader and his corrupt family moving their trunks into the White House and never leaving,” Reid said. “Tonight is what it will look like.”

“This is what it will look like to have a decrepit, corrupt monarch. This was a crime.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/28/joy-reid-compares-donald-trump-fidel-castro-goes-tirade-republican-national-convention-speech-white-house/

Black Diamond
08-28-2020, 11:46 AM
So coming from a dem, that's a compliment, right?

jimnyc
08-28-2020, 01:53 PM
The more apeshit folks on the left go, the more I know Trump or folks on the right are doing something good.

Black Diamond
08-28-2020, 01:59 PM
The more apeshit folks on the left go, the more I know Trump or folks on the right are doing something good.

Just wait until trump wins in November.

Gunny
08-28-2020, 07:42 PM
I must be having a nostalgia moment (or week). I keep hearing people on the left say things you just don't say out loud. Mostly because it makes them look like the fools they are.

Reid is just another example of why MSNBC has no credibility with me. In turn, neither does NBC. Can't disassociate one's self from one's minor league teams.