PDA

View Full Version : Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Demands Hollywood Strike

jimnyc
08-28-2020, 02:35 PM
Not that she wants them to, or hopes they do - but demands they do. :rolleyes:

Then you have the second twit, asking ‘Why Should a Country That Doesn’t Value Black Lives Get to Be Entertained by Black Athletes?’

How about because they signed contracts, and they collected hundreds of thousands at minimum and most likely in the millions.

And they aren't meant to "entertain us" - but they are there to play their respective sports to the best of their abilities.

---

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Demands Hollywood Strike Over Shooting of Jacob Blake

Black Lives Matter (BLM) co-founder Patrisse Cullors has demanded that the entertainment industry go on strike in response to the shooting of Jacob Blake, arguing that “Hollywood can really show up in this moment.”

“I think it’s time for talent, writers, executives, the guild and SAG to show up for Black lives as well,” Cullors said. “Join this strike. Now is the time and our movement is really looking to unions to step in in a particular way and say ‘We’re going to hold back on allowing for the exploitation and the degradation of Black communities to continue under our watch.’ I think Hollywood can really show up in this moment.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/08/28/black-lives-matter-co-founder-demands-hollywood-strike-over-shooting-of-jacob-blake/

Jemele Hill: ‘Why Should a Country That Doesn’t Value Black Lives Get to Be Entertained by Black Athletes?’

On Thursday, Atlantic writer and former ESPN host Jemele Hill insisted that black athletes should stop “entertaining” America because the country does not “value black lives.”

Hill pushed the calumny in her August 27 column where she praised the decision of the NBA to cancel this week’s games in response to the police-involved shooting of Wisconsin man Jacob Blake.

After recounting the actions that led to the NBA’s suspension of games for the rest of the week, Hill noted that the players took criticism.

“On social media and cable news, some fans and commentators heaped scorn upon the players for walking out in the first place, depicting them as selfish athletes who were only throwing a tantrum for the sake of virtue signaling,” Hill wrote.

Hill added that there is a narrative that says, “athletes, because of their social and economic status, are a privileged class with no right to complain.”

This narrative is “racist,” Hill insisted, because “the idea of telling Black athletes—or any prominent Black person—to be grateful is almost as old as racism itself.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/08/28/jemele-hill-why-should-a-country-that-doesnt-value-black-lives-get-to-be-entertained-by-black-athletes/

Gunny
08-28-2020, 04:43 PM
I got a solution for this. Stay your black asses home. I won't miss you and might watch sports again if the bureaucracies that run them pull their heads out of their asses. I have not ONCE paid to be entertained by a black person(s). Never paid nor not paid to watch a black athlete. I have paid to watch sports, and athletic competition.

So if THIS is their argument? Go to Hell. Take someone who thinks like you with you.

Off the top of my head, my favorite sports are Olympic swimming, Olympic lifting, Olympic gymnastics ... NONE are teeming with black athletes. Not by design on my part, but these primadonnas can stay home for all I care.

And I DO recall when all this entertainment -- and I keep using that term because that is all it is -- was completely white dominated unlike now where blacks are disproportionately represented as being more that 13% of the population. Entertainment is expendable. Bye. And that goes for any race-traitor white enablers of this giant crock of black shit.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2020, 05:03 PM
I got a solution for this. Stay your black asses home. I won't miss you and might watch sports again if the bureaucracies that run them pull their heads out of their asses. I have not ONCE paid to be entertained by a black person(s). Never paid nor not paid to watch a black athlete. I have paid to watch sports, and athletic competition.

So if THIS is their argument? Got to Hell. Take someone who thinks like you with you.

Off the top of my head, my favorite sports are Olympic swimming, Olympic lifting, Olympic gymnastics ... NONE are teaming with black athletes. Not by design on my part, but these primadonnas can stay home for all I care.

And I DO recall when all this entertainment -- and I keep using that term because that is all it is -- was completely white dominated unlike now where blacks are disproportionately represented as being more that 13% of the population. Entertainment is expendable. Bye. And that goes for any race-traitor white enablers of this giant crock of black shit.

Bravo! :clap::clap::clap:
I could not have stated it better and I agree one hundred percent with every word of it my friend...
What few sports I do watch , I watch for the competition-- not the damn color of the skin of any of the participants..
Those that focus on skin color are the true racists, and its seems to me that is what the dems/libs/leftists do to a truly amazing and sad disappointing degree.. -Tyr

aboutime
08-28-2020, 05:12 PM
And this is all I have to say to all of them.......

http://icansayit.com/trumpfireworks.png

Black Diamond
08-28-2020, 05:18 PM
I don't need to be entertained by folks who wipe their asses with the American flag and paint the name of a terrorist organization on their floor.

And I am not going to apologize for being a straight white male. That's what the left and too many millennials are wanting me to do.