View Full Version : NY In Play?

Kathianne
08-29-2020, 11:17 AM
https://twitter.com/Chadwick_Moore/status/1299489924547256320

Chadwick Moore
@Chadwick_Moore
·
16h
NY’s population is 50/50 NYC and upstate. 20% of NYC fled and probably won’t be voting. All the conversations I have with inner city blacks and immigrants point to them voting Trump or not voting at all. What are the NY GOP groups doing to get out the vote? Nothing. NY is in play
Chadwick Moore
@Chadwick_Moore
·
16h
NY GOP groups are going to completely miss this opportunity. Sad.
Chadwick Moore
@Chadwick_Moore
·
16h
The latest polls show Biden is ahead by only 5 points in New York. Where is the GOP?

Black Diamond
08-29-2020, 11:20 AM
Electoral college landslide....

jimnyc
08-29-2020, 11:41 AM
One thing I notice here is MUCH MUCH MUCH less signs and bumper stickers. I honestly haven't seen any new BidenHarris stuff - and didn't see anything Biden at all prior to that. Maybe it'll pick up - but usually every other house has a damn democrat sign and 90% of the cars I want to crash into on purpose due to democrat bumper stickers. This IS NY and it's generally democrat.

But I'm feeling and seeing things different as of late, outwardly I mean. Just don't really hear or see it this go round. I hope that's a good sign!

Black Diamond
08-29-2020, 02:29 PM
If Biden has to defend New York....

aboutime
08-29-2020, 05:33 PM
One thing I notice here is MUCH MUCH MUCH less signs and bumper stickers. I honestly haven't seen any new BidenHarris stuff - and didn't see anything Biden at all prior to that. Maybe it'll pick up - but usually every other house has a damn democrat sign and 90% of the cars I want to crash into on purpose due to democrat bumper stickers. This IS NY and it's generally democrat.

But I'm feeling and seeing things different as of late, outwardly I mean. Just don't really hear or see it this go round. I hope that's a good sign!

Most of us would rather avoid confrontations with the PURE, HATEFUL IDIOTS. So, we don't put any sign that we support Trump or Pence on our vehicles. It's called "The Intelligent Thing to Do!"