PDA

View Full Version : Scalise: ‘People Are Fed Up with Seeing This Kind of Mob Rule’

jimnyc
08-29-2020, 11:31 AM
I had enough long long ago.

Many cops have had their eyes seriously injured by the endless high powered lasers the rioters are using against them. I saw at least 2 officers get knocked out by bricks in the head. Another story below where an officer gets hit with a trash lid and knocked down.

A cop was shot in the head fighting with a rioter in Vegas. 4 shot in St. Louis. David Dorn, retired, killed protecting a store. Saw video of a cop in the Bronx awhile back, and a car hit him at top speed and flung him like 50 yards. Endless police injured by various projectiles and industrial fireworks. Then they gotta deal with molotov cocktails and frozen bottles and poop bottles. :rolleyes:

On one page I am reading about updates of police assaults - I calculated 314 total - from shootings, stabbings, lasers, projectiles, fireworks, vehicles... and it goes on. Apparently 12 officers have been shot in total.

So Scalise is damn right. I'm tired of seeing police getting injured or killed. The police are doing their jobs, they are brought in and sent out for such events and more. If they want to keep their jobs, this is a part of it. So they are out there solely securing and blocking - until organized rioters harm them. Then they also have a job to do which is repel them and move 'em back, or arrest.

But then watching regular Americans taking beatings. White people for no reason in some places. I've seen all ages get beat up for wearing a Trump hat - including a few of the elderly. Same with a shirt or anything supporting. Then the same if you display anything supporting the police. Or if you go out in many places and speak your opinion.

Or if you go to the white house for a major event during this. Better plan to sleep in the bunker, or take your chances on getting to your destination as the crowd outside wants to harass or attack you.

I was ready to stop them months back and had enough of this shit.

And as the Dems attack the convention and any participants without a mask again.... as they've done before.... they continue to ignore the protesters and rioters out there. Some wear a mask, some just hide their face, but ok they meet the mandate. And then more than enough out there not wearing anything over their faces. And zero social distancing. So the hypocrisy with the mask crap, condemn one and ignore another.

--

Scalise: ‘People Are Fed Up with Seeing This Kind of Mob Rule’

Friday on Fox News Channel’s “Your World,” House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) reacted to the mob that confronted Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) a day earlier outside the White House following the conclusion of the Republican National Committee.

Scalise said he detected a turning of the public’s attitude against the protesters and rejected the claim those demonstrations were “peaceful.”

“[I] mean, some of these — these mobs, when you see them out there throwing bricks at police, they’re injuring people, they’re killing some police,” he said. “They have blinded police, and yet they keep doing it. And this is where you have seen President Trump very vocal that we have got to stand up against it. And, for whatever reason, Joe Biden won’t stand up against it. I think people are fed up with seeing this kind of mob rule, anarchy in the streets.”

“I mean, you can peacefully protest,” Scalise added. “That was no peaceful protest. When you’re trying to hurt people, potentially even killing people, it has consequences, and it’s got to end.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08/28/scalise-people-are-fed-up-with-seeing-this-kind-of-mob-rule/

Can watch twitter videos at link...

Minneapolis: Rioter Chucks Trash Can Lid into Back of Officer’s Head

A video posted to social media on Thursday shows a Black Lives Matter rioter throwing a trash can lid at a police officer’s head, knocking him to the ground.

A Minneapolis police officer was struck in the head with a trashcan lid and knocked to the ground on Wednesday night during instances of “confusion, unrest, looting and damage downtown,” according to a report by Fox 9.

Protests, looting, and riots have sparked in cities across the country since late May, starting in Minneapolis, where George Floyd died in police custody. Amid Black Lives Matter protests, extremist activists have repeatedly assaulted police officers, sometimes fatally.

In one of the latest videos posted to social media, a uniformed police officer can be seen about to get into his marked vehicle when someone offscreen hurls a heavy trash can lid at his head, knocking him to the ground.

The crowd in the video cheers after the metal object hits the officer. His injuries were non-life-threatening, according to a department spokesperson who spoke to Fox 9.

“No shields allowed? Aw okay, here ya go buddy,” wrote an individual who posted the video to Twitter.

https://i.imgur.com/4RidkjQ.png
https://i.imgur.com/PKuMfsa.png

The Twitter user had been reacting to another tweet, which claimed that police are asking protesters and rioters to “surrender” their “shields” in Los Angeles.

“LAPD has stated it is illegal to protest with a shield,” wrote the Twitter user. “They offered one minute for shields to be surrendered, or those with shields are subject to arrest. Sorry if that’s worded weird, this is crazy.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/08/28/minneapolis-rioter-chucks-trash-can-lid-into-back-of-officers-head/

jimnyc
08-29-2020, 11:38 AM
Add this in here too...

I'm skipping the images and videos on this one, visit link to watch away.

19 Videos of Left-Wing Protesters Harassing People After the Republican National Convention

Protesters harassed people in the streets of Washington, DC, following the last night of the Republican National Convention at the White House.

Many of the individuals harassed were Republican politicians and RNC guests who were leaving the convention’s closing ceremonies and were met by protesters shoving, cursing, and shouting Black Lives Matter slogans at them.

Breitbart News reporters and various others on the scene captured video of the confrontations.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) and his wife were among the guests harassed:

Georgia state lawmaker Vernon Jones, a Democrat member of the Georgia House of Representatives and Trump supporter, was also harassed by protesters shouting racial insults, including the n-word.

Breitbart News captured video of New Hampshire Republican National Committee representative Chris Ager being harassed:

Conservative talk show hows Dan Bongino was also harassed: "Told these BLM terrorists to watch my show today after they followed us for over a mile threatening my wife and I and calling her a “bitch-ass.” I promised I’d make them famous. Don’t miss the show for a full explanation of how ugly it really was."

Congressman Brian Mast (R-FL) was also swarmed:

Other guests and people on the street were harassed:

Attendees to President Trump's speech being harassed as they leave the White House: "Kill yourself you fat f*ck"

WalkAway founder Brandon Straka was also confronted by Black Lives Matter protesters while returning to his hotel. Straka, who is gay, claimed that the protesters used anti-gay slurs. - I haven’t endured an anti-gay attack like this in probably 10 years. #BlackLivesMatter activists physically assault me & Mike Harlow on our way into our hotel, calling us faggots & threatening us. The one girl comes back & knocks my friend’s phone out of her hand.

The protesters at one point also swarmed an elderly couple who were wearing pro-Trump gear. - A man was surrounded by a crowd of protesters near the White House, not sure why. A few scuffles broke out and then he was sucker punched in the head and he fell down. He also has some blood on his face.

Protesters in front of St Johns Church chanting if “we don’t get it (justice) burn it down!”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/28/19-videos-of-left-wing-protesters-harassing-people-after-the-republican-national-convention/