PDA

View Full Version : New Poll Shows Trump Overtaking Biden In Michigan

jimnyc
08-29-2020, 12:47 PM
Many states are slowly changing. And in some others just doing better. And in many, Biden is more so faltering.

And notice how they tell you that it's a right leaning poll? Won't find that comment in the NY Times.

On RCP national averages, Biden's lead has just been slowly getting lower, and dropped another .9 points. And also all the battleground national averages. Biden still leads, but what was once commanding in all of them, all of them are now likely within margin of error.

---

New Poll Shows Trump Overtaking Biden In Michigan

President Donald Trump is leading former Vice President Joe Biden ahead of the November election in the battleground state of Michigan, according to a Republican-leaning poll published Friday.

The president carries a narrow 46-45 lead Biden in the state, a poll published by the Trafalgar Group shows. The poll, conducted between Aug. 14 and Aug. 23, comes a day after Trump wrapped up the Republican National Convention, and less than a week after the Democratic National Convention.

The poll surveyed 1,048 respondents and carries a margin of error of 2.9 percentage points. More than 40% of the people the firm polled were between the ages of 45 and 64, and white people made up 81% of respondents.

Polling website FiveThirtyEight gives Trafalgar Group a “C-” rating in May for accuracy and methodological performance.

Other recent polls show different results.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/28/michigan-donald-trump-joe-biden-election/

reason10
08-30-2020, 09:00 AM
Many states are slowly changing. And in some others just doing better. And in many, Biden is more so faltering.

And notice how they tell you that it's a right leaning poll? Won't find that comment in the NY Times.

On RCP national averages, Biden's lead has just been slowly getting lower, and dropped another .9 points. And also all the battleground national averages. Biden still leads, but what was once commanding in all of them, all of them are now likely within margin of error.

---

New Poll Shows Trump Overtaking Biden In Michigan

President Donald Trump is leading former Vice President Joe Biden ahead of the November election in the battleground state of Michigan, according to a Republican-leaning poll published Friday.

The president carries a narrow 46-45 lead Biden in the state, a poll published by the Trafalgar Group shows. The poll, conducted between Aug. 14 and Aug. 23, comes a day after Trump wrapped up the Republican National Convention, and less than a week after the Democratic National Convention.

The poll surveyed 1,048 respondents and carries a margin of error of 2.9 percentage points. More than 40% of the people the firm polled were between the ages of 45 and 64, and white people made up 81% of respondents.

Polling website FiveThirtyEight gives Trafalgar Group a “C-” rating in May for accuracy and methodological performance.

Other recent polls show different results.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/28/michigan-donald-trump-joe-biden-election/

Michigan might be going red? That's amazing.

NightTrain
08-30-2020, 11:04 AM
I'm comfortable with the knowledge that Trump's support is much stronger now than it was in 2016.

And Biden is nowhere as competent (and evil, imo) as Hillary.

The other day my partner and I got off our chartered plane in White Mountain, AK. The guy who was there to meet us and give us a lift to our equipment asked us right off the bat if we were Trump supporters. I nodded and said, 'Of course! I'm a working man." He said : "Good, because you were about to have a long walk if you weren't." I don't know if he was serious about making us walk, but I liked his attitude. If you're a commie voting for Biden, you need a good long hike to get your head straight, roger.

Red Tsunami inbound! Just smile and wave, boys, smile and wave.