PDA

View Full Version : Cops Stop Out-Of-State Caravan, Arrest 9 Headed To Kenosha With Gas Cans, Riot Gear

LongTermGuy
08-29-2020, 08:59 PM
`Three vehicles – a black school bus, bread truck and tan minivan – were stopped by Kenosha police on Aug. 26 due to suspicions that the occupants were preparing for criminal activity related to civil unrest in Kenosha.`

​https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/police-us-marshals-stop-caravan-from-out-of-state-heading-into-kenosha-with-gas-cans-and-riot-gear-2/

jimnyc
08-30-2020, 12:33 PM
Great start to look out in the days for those in preparation. But I think folks involved in shit like this should get harsher charges, some conspiracy shit to incite a riot maybe? Disorderly conduct? Won't make a dent.

KarlMarx
08-31-2020, 05:12 AM
Great start to look out in the days for those in preparation. But I think folks involved in shit like this should get harsher charges, some conspiracy shit to incite a riot maybe? Disorderly conduct? Won't make a dent.

They may be facing harsher charges than that. If they crossed state lines, this becomes a federal case and the FBI will become involved. I am hoping that it is. This will take the matter out of the state and local hands.

KarlMarx
08-31-2020, 08:33 AM
Read the article more closely. Out of state license plates.. uh oh.. federal charges coming down the pipe. Good.. looks like hard time in prison for those losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk