PDA

View Full Version : Biden Promises National Guard: I’ll Never Use the Military as ‘a Prop’

jimnyc
08-30-2020, 01:49 PM
Politics and personal vendettas? Trying to put a stop to 3 months + of endless looting, destruction & violence. Police being injured and assaulted & some killed around the nation. Many businesses have been destroyed, and many many others looted out of business. Americans in every one of these states are held hostage. Not everyone hates the police and wants to go out and riot. Many others get accosted just going out. Others can't go to work or get home due to blockades.

I think their should have been action much sooner in fact, but the democrat governors and mayors put a stop to that. Just like many made it loud and clear THEY were in charge of the states over the virus. But then they all want to blame Trump about his response to both!

Already taking funding away in some areas, and many areas pulling police back, or limiting them in what they can do or how to control a crowd. They want to lower funding. Take away all non-lethal ways of controlling crowds. But then they expect someone to be there to protect them.

---

Biden Promises National Guard: I’ll Never Use the Military as ‘a Prop’

Former Vice President Joe Biden promised National Guard members Saturday he would never push them into a domestic political dispute as a “prop” and assured them they will “never, never have to wonder what side I’m on.”

Civil and military relations have been “tested lately,” Biden told the audience witnessing the virtual National Guard Association of the United States’ 142nd General Conference.

Speaking before a backdrop of American flags, with a flag pin discretely pinned to his suit lapel, Biden then attacked the president’s record as commander in chief.

“I promise you as president, I’ll never put you in the middle of politics or personal vendettas. I’ll never use the military as a prop or as a private militia to violate the rights of fellow citizens. That’s not law and order. You don’t deserve that.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/30/biden-promises-national-guard-ill-never-use-the-military-as-a-prop/

Abbey Marie
08-30-2020, 03:41 PM
Clearly the Dementia Candidate doesn’t understand the role of the Guard. Or anything else.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2020, 05:03 PM
Clearly the Dementia Candidate doesn’t understand the role of the Guard. Or anything else.
My guess is the ffing corrupt bimbo doesnt understand the word--"National"... :laugh:
Guard, hmmmm-- what are they supposed to guard..
Maybe Joe thinks it is- they should only "guard" dems and their thought to be godlike agenda...
Guy has always been a corrupt, self-serving clown and a truly conceited asshole, imho... which makes him perfect for the dems.. -Tyr

Gunny
08-30-2020, 07:56 PM
Politics and personal vendettas? Trying to put a stop to 3 months + of endless looting, destruction & violence. Police being injured and assaulted & some killed around the nation. Many businesses have been destroyed, and many many others looted out of business. Americans in every one of these states are held hostage. Not everyone hates the police and wants to go out and riot. Many others get accosted just going out. Others can't go to work or get home due to blockades.

I think their should have been action much sooner in fact, but the democrat governors and mayors put a stop to that. Just like many made it loud and clear THEY were in charge of the states over the virus. But then they all want to blame Trump about his response to both!

Already taking funding away in some areas, and many areas pulling police back, or limiting them in what they can do or how to control a crowd. They want to lower funding. Take away all non-lethal ways of controlling crowds. But then they expect someone to be there to protect them.

---

Biden Promises National Guard: I’ll Never Use the Military as ‘a Prop’

Former Vice President Joe Biden promised National Guard members Saturday he would never push them into a domestic political dispute as a “prop” and assured them they will “never, never have to wonder what side I’m on.”

Civil and military relations have been “tested lately,” Biden told the audience witnessing the virtual National Guard Association of the United States’ 142nd General Conference.

Speaking before a backdrop of American flags, with a flag pin discretely pinned to his suit lapel, Biden then attacked the president’s record as commander in chief.

“I promise you as president, I’ll never put you in the middle of politics or personal vendettas. I’ll never use the military as a prop or as a private militia to violate the rights of fellow citizens. That’s not law and order. You don’t deserve that.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/30/biden-promises-national-guard-ill-never-use-the-military-as-a-prop/So sayeth the prop the Dems are using:rolleyes:

LongTermGuy
08-31-2020, 11:22 AM

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/KkjzbS-ta8kRyxmf8wAWUz-QZoY=/0x271:5624x3216/fit-in/1200x630/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/16386171/GettyImages_1149412193__1_.jpg

jimnyc
08-31-2020, 01:55 PM
Well Joe, considering it's continuing as-is, and you don't condemn properly, democrat governors and mayors only condemn Trump?

The Democrats, the MSM, the rioters & looters & all of their supporters - they may have taken their chance to defeat Trump this year and tossed it away.

If the Democrats supported law and order and not rioters, and allowed the police to do their jobs, we all know this would be much different right now.

---

Biden: ‘Does Anyone Believe There Will Be Less Violence in America If Donald Trump Is Reelected?”

Former Vice President Joe Biden plans to warn — or threaten — that there will be more violence if President Donald Trump is reelected in November, according to an excerpt of his Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania speech that was released Monday morning.

“Does anyone believe there will be less violence in America if Donald Trump is reelected?” Biden plans to say.

https://i.imgur.com/OkY7ML4.png

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/08/31/biden-does-anyone-believe-there-will-be-less-violence-in-america-if-donald-trump-is-reelected/