PDA

View Full Version : Most teenagers suck....

dan
09-15-2007, 03:58 PM
These teenagers are very cool:

http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Search/858884.html

Kathianne
09-15-2007, 04:29 PM
These teenagers are very cool:

http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Search/858884.html

Actually I think most teens would join them. There may be a lack of leadership among teens, but in general the don't suck. I'm rather fond of them.

Roomy
09-15-2007, 04:37 PM
I used to be a teenager, I knew everything,at the cusp of manhood I learned I knew fuck all, I then decided to join the real world, I am still learning, and I am 47.:cool:

09-15-2007, 05:31 PM
Its weird, I dont know of a single bully in high school. I remember the guys who thought they were tough, but they never bullied people. Heck some of them even wore pink.

Some of my coolest friends are the guys who can actually pull of a pink shirt without looking gay. and trust me they arent gay.

Roomy
09-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Its weird, I dont know of a single bully in high school. I remember the guys who thought they were tough, but they never bullied people. Heck some of them even wore pink.

Some of my coolest friends are the guys who can actually pull of a pink shirt without looking gay. and trust me they arent gay.

Trust me, the guy in the pink shirt is suspect:laugh2:

Kathianne
09-15-2007, 05:36 PM

Actually it's the guy in the white shirt...

Roomy
09-15-2007, 05:38 PM
Actually it's the guy in the white shirt...

Who's the Daddy?:laugh2:

Kathianne
09-15-2007, 05:39 PM
Who's the Daddy?:laugh2:

There's a Daddy? :cheers2:

Guernicaa
09-15-2007, 05:40 PM
I see people wearing pink all the time in school.
I don't, because I just don't like it. But I wouldn't be afraid to wear it if I did. I'm much more of a dark colors person. I like navy blue and grey.

American Eagle, Abercrombie, Polo, and various other lines of clothing all have a series of pink polo shirts and t-shirts.

It's not really seen as a "gay" thing by most people.

The few losers in that story who picked on the kid are a rare bunch of shit heads.

Roomy
09-15-2007, 05:41 PM
I don't, because I just don't like it. But I wouldn't be afraid to wear it if I did. I'm much more of a dark colors person. I like navy blue and grey.

American Eagle, Abercrombie, Polo, and various other lines of clothing all have a series of pink polo shirts and t-shirts.

The few losers in that story who picked on the kid are a rare bunch of shit heads.

FUCK OFF..............PLEASE

Guernicaa
09-15-2007, 06:05 PM
ok

MtnBiker
09-15-2007, 06:49 PM

Come on Roomy, geez.

Roomy
09-15-2007, 07:02 PM

You wish, you and your tendencies.............:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

dan
09-15-2007, 08:16 PM

That means you were the bully, buddy! :Dj/k

Gunny
09-15-2007, 08:19 PM

I wear a pink shirt when I feel like it. Odd no one ever says a word about it, huh?

But you're more than welcome to. It's the reason I wear it. YOU should understand THAT, oh troll of trolls.:slap:

Yurt
09-15-2007, 08:35 PM
shite', because they butt intercourse partners have now apparently STOLEN another thing, I will have to tear up all my hawaiian pictures where I am wearing pink shirts.

great, what next, because I have an ASS that makes me gay???????????

09-15-2007, 09:29 PM
shite', because they butt intercourse partners have now apparently STOLEN another thing, I will have to tear up all my hawaiian pictures where I am wearing pink shirts.

yeah sorry. you were born with the ass. there has to be some use for it.

jackass
09-16-2007, 05:56 PM

Yurt...your straight??!?!?!?!?!?!

:laugh2: