PDA

View Full Version : Trump wins election night - But will Be Flipped to Biden by Mail-In Votes

jimnyc
09-01-2020, 04:45 PM
I don't know about to that extreme... but if things are even remotely close, I expect cheating.

I expect some cheating 100%, but to what involvement and how much, I think may decide upon the direction things are going. And I also think some plans are long underway, and many things will be prepared.

---

Democrat Data Firm Says Trump Landslide Likely on Election Day – But will Be Flipped to Biden by Mail-In Votes Emerging a Week After Election

A top Democrat data and analytics firm funded by Michael Bloomberg claimed it is highly likely President Trump will win by a landslide on election night, but will ultimately lose in the following days after mail-in ballots continue to be counted.

Hawkfish CEO Josh Mendelsohn called the Democrat mail-in voting fraud operation deployed to steal the election post election day a “red mirage” in his interview with “Axios on HBO.”

“We are sounding an alarm and saying that this is a very real possibility, that the data is going to show on election night an incredible victory for Donald Trump,” he said.

“When every legitimate vote is tallied and we get to that final day, which will be some day after Election Day, it will in fact show that what happened on election night was exactly that, a mirage,” Mendelsohn said. “It looked like Donald Trump was in the lead and he fundamentally was not when every ballot gets counted.”

Axios reported:

By the numbers: Under one of the group’s modeling scenarios, Trump could hold a projected lead of 408-130 electoral votes on election night, if only 15% of the vote by mail (VBM) ballots had been counted.

Once 75% of mail ballots were counted, perhaps four days later, the lead could flip to Biden’s favor.
This particular modeling scenario portrays Biden as ultimately winning a massive victory, 334-204.
The methodology, described in detail below, was based in part on polling from FiveThirtyEight in August.
The ultimate results may well sit somewhere between these low-end and high-end scenarios and will also be impacted by who actually votes, and how voters’ views about their options change over the coming weeks

A Democrat operative who worked covertly in a massive voter fraud operation blew the whistle to New York Post reporter Jon Levine and revealed how Democrats will try to steal the 2020 election with their mail-in vote scheme.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/warning-democrat-data-firm-says-trump-landslide-likely-election-day-will-flipped-biden-mail-votes-emerging-week-election/

Democrat Operative Blows the Whistle on Massive Mail-In Voting Fraud Operation

A Democrat operative who worked covertly in a massive voter fraud operation blew the whistle to New York Post reporter Jon Levine and revealed how Democrats will try to steal the 2020 election with their mail-in vote scheme.

The insider revealed how Democrats rig elections by paying homeless voters, taking advantage of elderly in nursing homes, fraudulently posing as registered voters, printing up phony ballots and actually removing real ballots from envelopes and replacing them with counterfeit ballots.

The Democrat-media complex is keeping Covid in the news cycle so they can push for mail-in ballots instead of voting in person for the 2020 election.

A Democrat insider, who spoke to Levine on the condition of anonymity, said “fraud is more the rule than the exception.”

“This is a real thing,” the insider said. “And there is going to be a f–king war coming November 3rd over this stuff … If they knew how the sausage was made, they could fix it.”

The whistleblower is a Bernie Sanders supporter who has been working in a massive vote fraud operation for decades.

Via The New York Post:

[T]he political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception. His dirty work has taken him through the weeds of municipal and federal elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County and his fingerprints can be found in local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the Garden State. Some of the biggest names and highest office holders in New Jersey have benefited from his tricks, according to campaign records The Post reviewed.

“An election that is swayed by 500 votes, 1,000 votes — it can make a difference,” the tipster said. “It could be enough to flip states.”

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

Mail-in voting can be complicated — tough enough that 84,000 New Yorkers had their mailed votes thrown out in the June 23 Democratic presidential primary for incorrectly filling them out.

But for political pros, they’re a piece of cake. In New Jersey, for example, it begins with a blank mail-in ballot delivered to a registered voter in a large envelope. Inside the packet is a return envelope, a “certificate of mail in voter” which the voter must sign, and the ballot itself.

The insider explained to Levine how he and his fellow operatives make phony mail-in ballots by running ballots through a copy machine.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/democrat-operative-blows-whistle-reveals-massive-mail-voting-fraud-operation/

SassyLady
09-01-2020, 05:53 PM
That's how McSally lost in AZ.

Black Diamond
09-01-2020, 06:02 PM
Generally speaking, is it assumed Biden would win the mail-in vote? If so, why?

aboutime
09-01-2020, 07:02 PM
But...don't forget. The ELECTORAL COLLEGE !

https://www.prageru.com/video/do-you-understand-the-electoral-college/?gclid=CjwKCAjw4rf6BRAvEiwAn2Q76tgtDCvAqCQ5TR43DXA N4FL3G525ZMDH09uj24blbBNIl-Qu15QsixoCtjYQAvD_BwE

Gunny
09-01-2020, 07:41 PM
I don't know about to that extreme... but if things are even remotely close, I expect cheating.

I expect some cheating 100%, but to what involvement and how much, I think may decide upon the direction things are going. And I also think some plans are long underway, and many things will be prepared.

---

Democrat Data Firm Says Trump Landslide Likely on Election Day – But will Be Flipped to Biden by Mail-In Votes Emerging a Week After Election

A top Democrat data and analytics firm funded by Michael Bloomberg claimed it is highly likely President Trump will win by a landslide on election night, but will ultimately lose in the following days after mail-in ballots continue to be counted.

Hawkfish CEO Josh Mendelsohn called the Democrat mail-in voting fraud operation deployed to steal the election post election day a “red mirage” in his interview with “Axios on HBO.”

“We are sounding an alarm and saying that this is a very real possibility, that the data is going to show on election night an incredible victory for Donald Trump,” he said.

“When every legitimate vote is tallied and we get to that final day, which will be some day after Election Day, it will in fact show that what happened on election night was exactly that, a mirage,” Mendelsohn said. “It looked like Donald Trump was in the lead and he fundamentally was not when every ballot gets counted.”

Axios reported:

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/warning-democrat-data-firm-says-trump-landslide-likely-election-day-will-flipped-biden-mail-votes-emerging-week-election/

Democrat Operative Blows the Whistle on Massive Mail-In Voting Fraud Operation

The insider revealed how Democrats rig elections by paying homeless voters, taking advantage of elderly in nursing homes, fraudulently posing as registered voters, printing up phony ballots and actually removing real ballots from envelopes and replacing them with counterfeit ballots.

The Democrat-media complex is keeping Covid in the news cycle so they can push for mail-in ballots instead of voting in person for the 2020 election.

A Democrat insider, who spoke to Levine on the condition of anonymity, said “fraud is more the rule than the exception.”

“This is a real thing,” the insider said. “And there is going to be a f–king war coming November 3rd over this stuff … If they knew how the sausage was made, they could fix it.”

The whistleblower is a Bernie Sanders supporter who has been working in a massive vote fraud operation for decades.

Via The New York Post:

The insider explained to Levine how he and his fellow operatives make phony mail-in ballots by running ballots through a copy machine.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/democrat-operative-blows-whistle-reveals-massive-mail-voting-fraud-operation/"Predicting" how they plan to steal an election. An attempt (tactic) to lessen the shock when they try to pull it off.

Black Diamond
09-01-2020, 08:13 PM

Bilgerat
09-02-2020, 08:34 AM

Florida found out this too

Niktt7
09-02-2020, 10:40 AM
"It doesn't matter who votes, it matters who counts the votes."
That's what Comrade Stalin once said.
I wouldn't like to give an assessment of Stalin's activity as the head of the Soviet state now, because he is a controversial figure.
But it is fair to say that these words are more relevant than ever with regard to the US elections.
There is a big stake at stake, namely, in what direction America, undoubtedly the greatest country in human history, will move forward.
Russia is often scolded for the non-transparent elections, for the dirty technologies, thanks to which Vladimir Putin wins every time, but the organization of elections in Russia is more transparent than in the United States.
Each polling station is equipped with web cameras, and ballot boxes are transparent, made of transparent plastic. Everyone can see how many ballot boxes are in each ballot box from the beginning of voting day until the end of the day.
But how do votes count... There are probably questions, as in the United States.
May God give wisdom to the people of America to make the right choice, and may the voters have conscience and honesty to themselves.

Niktt7
09-02-2020, 10:52 AM
Florida found out this too

When I was writing my Commentary, I did not see this comment about Stalin.
So I was not original!
But why is Stalin so popular among Russians now? have you ever thought about it?
Why Stalin's name is constantly remembered? What is the reason for this phenomenon?

KarlMarx
09-02-2020, 12:24 PM
One thing that may be relevant is to ask who paid for this research....aka Bloomberg. In that case, the results may be skewed towards a Dem win

That being said,however, mail in ballots have a huge vulnerability towards fraud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk