PDA

View Full Version : 12 years old - assaulted over Trump sign

jimnyc
09-02-2020, 05:17 PM
That's our environment today.

I said it before. You're taking a chance, at least here in NY, if you venture out wearing a hat supporting Trump. Or display a sign on your lawn. Not worth any potential headaches or any potential assaults for sure.

I've heard the same from many other of the so called silent Trump supporters. And I'm far from the only one who has seen endless assaults of some kind on folks wearing a hat or shirt, or had their homes vandalized or signs stolen repeatedly. Have a bumper sticker or one in your back window and you may find broken windows or flat tires.

And this is at least the 2nd child I'm aware of being assaulted in some manner over Trump stuff.

---

Colorado Woman Assaults 12-Year-Old Boy Over His Trump Sign, Police Say

A Colorado woman allegedly assaulted a 12-year-old boy Monday over a Trump sign, police say, according to multiple reports.

Police say that around 3:00 PM, a woman on a moped attacked a boy riding a bicycle brandishing a Trump sign, according to The Denver Post.

https://i.imgur.com/vEr2agH.png

“The suspect made a U-turn and approached the victim and began assaulting him because of his political banner,” investigators said, according to CBS4 News. “The suspect then attempted to take the banner but was unsuccessful.”

When she saw the sign, the woman turned her moped around and punched the child four or five in the back of the head and arms, Boulder police spokeswoman Shannon Aulabaugh said, according to The Denver Post. The woman also scratched him before trying to take his sign.

The suspect is a white female in her 20s or 30s who was driving a gray or blue moped, according to The Denver Post. She was wearing a blue shirt, blue jeans, and a tan jacket.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/02/colorado-woman-assaults-12-year-old-boy-trump-sign-police/

Kathianne
09-02-2020, 05:20 PM
That's our environment today.

I said it before. You're taking a chance, at least here in NY, if you venture out wearing a hat supporting Trump. Or display a sign on your lawn. Not worth any potential headaches or any potential assaults for sure.

I've heard the same from many other of the so called silent Trump supporters. And I'm far from the only one who has seen endless assaults of some kind on folks wearing a hat or shirt, or had their homes vandalized or signs stolen repeatedly. Have a bumper sticker or one in your back window and you may find broken windows or flat tires.

And this is at least the 2nd child I'm aware of being assaulted in some manner over Trump stuff.

---

Colorado Woman Assaults 12-Year-Old Boy Over His Trump Sign, Police Say

A Colorado woman allegedly assaulted a 12-year-old boy Monday over a Trump sign, police say, according to multiple reports.

Police say that around 3:00 PM, a woman on a moped attacked a boy riding a bicycle brandishing a Trump sign, according to The Denver Post.

https://i.imgur.com/vEr2agH.png

“The suspect made a U-turn and approached the victim and began assaulting him because of his political banner,” investigators said, according to CBS4 News. “The suspect then attempted to take the banner but was unsuccessful.”

When she saw the sign, the woman turned her moped around and punched the child four or five in the back of the head and arms, Boulder police spokeswoman Shannon Aulabaugh said, according to The Denver Post. The woman also scratched him before trying to take his sign.

The suspect is a white female in her 20s or 30s who was driving a gray or blue moped, according to The Denver Post. She was wearing a blue shirt, blue jeans, and a tan jacket.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/02/colorado-woman-assaults-12-year-old-boy-trump-sign-police/

This is more or less what the brown shirts did early on.

Russ
09-02-2020, 06:33 PM
This is more or less what the brown shirts did early on.

Thanks for saying that, Kathianne. Antifa, despite claiming to be anti-Fascist, is more like Hitler's brown-shirt thugs than any other group on this planet.