PDA

View Full Version : Goya CEO Says Riots Are Driving Latinos to Trump ........

LongTermGuy
09-02-2020, 08:15 PM
“Prosperity is not accomplished if we’re going to tear things down, cancel things. The immigrant community are builders,” Unanue, Goya CEO said in an interview with Just the News.

https://w.bongino.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/GettyImages-1228250242.jpg

https://bongino.com/goya-ceo-says-riots-are-driving-latinos-to-trump

Gunny
09-02-2020, 08:38 PM
I agree with him. The one night way back when that thugs made a pathetic appearance (the IS Texas), it was the middle aged Hispanic moms that came out with brooms, bags and dustpans and said "We don't do that here".

Nobody likes to hear it, but I know from living here and working with them, Mexicans don't like blacks at all. They think they're a bunch of pussies when it comes to work.

This is where I pitch my "Trump needs to announce he's removing all legal motions on DACA, with a cut-off date." It's going to happen. It's just one of those damned things you swallow and deal with.

Why wait and let a Dem do it? They will, given the chance. Hell, their "God" decreed the damned thing up to begin with. Steal their thunder.

And cash in on Hispanic votes. They're going to outnumber blacks AND whites one of these days. Sure rather they not support Dems.

LongTermGuy
09-02-2020, 08:41 PM
I agree with him. The one night way back when that thugs made a pathetic appearance (the IS Texas), it was the middle aged Hispanic moms that came out with brooms, bags and dustpans and said "We don't do that here".

Nobody likes to hear it, but I know from living here and working with them, Mexicans don't like blacks at all. They think they're a bunch of pussies when it comes to work.

This is where I pitch my "Trump needs to announce he's removing all legal motions on DACA, with a cut-off date." It's going to happen. It's just one of those damned things you swallow and deal with.

Why wait and let a Dem do it? They will, given the chance. Hell, their "God" decreed the damned thing up to begin with. Steal their thunder.

And cash in on Hispanic votes. They're going to outnumber blacks AND whites one of these days. Sure rather they not support Dems.

Good informative info Gunny...thanks for sharing..comprehend completely!!