PDA

View Full Version : Leftist Rioters, Joe Biden Blames Trump and Kamala Harris Offers Bail Money

jimnyc
09-04-2020, 03:00 PM
The blame game has been made their central theme.

That's why over the next 60 days, Trump's team needs to show America how democrats embraced and helped create chaos this year, and happy to see anything negative get worse - so that the MSM and the democrats can all run around like chickens with their brains removed but still able to say "Trump's fault".

Yep, Democrats https://i.imgur.com/M5duZOG.jpg

---

Sen. Rand Paul: Instead of Condemning Leftist Rioters, Joe Biden Blames Trump and Kamala Harris Offers Bail Money

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) told Breitbart News exclusively on Thursday that the leftist mob that surrounded him on his way out of the White House after President Donald Trump’s Republican National Convention (RNC) speech last week, along with other leftist violence in Democrat-controlled cities, could be a game-changer in this election.

Asked to reflect on what happened to him and his wife Kelley Paul last Thursday, video of which Breitbart News captured on scene, Paul said that rioters and people who break the law will continue to do so until they face consequences for their actions.

“People who act this way and people who misbehave and break the law have to be punished,” Paul said. “What’s happening is they’re either being arrested or not arrested and then they don’t do anything. One of the people who was trying to get to us, who tried to knock the policeman down, had an altercation with the policeman just after they got us to our hotel, and punched the policeman. The policeman had a cut around his eye that required stitches. The person wasn’t even held. They were let go without bail. So if we do this, if we don’t punish people who misbehave, there will continue to be misbehavior. If you let people roam the streets and throw molotov cocktails, and you don’t arrest these people, you’ll get more of it. I think the mayors of these cities have let us down. To a person, these mayors are Democrats. Democrats have run all of these cities, not for a short period of time, but really for 50 years Democrats have been running these cities.”

This past week, as his poll numbers have tanked nationally and in battleground states, Democrat presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden appeared in Pittsburgh purportedly to condemn violence and rioting and looting. Instead, he just blamed President Trump for it. Asked about this, and whether he thinks Biden or his running mate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) are genuine on this, Paul ripped into both Biden and Harris. Paul specifically pointed to Harris pushing to fundraise for the Minnesota Freedom Fund earlier this summer, an organization that spent raised funds bailing rioters in Minnesota out of jail.

“We’ve asked Joe Biden and Kamala Harris both to condemn the attack and to tell their supporters to quit doing this,” Paul said. “Instead, we’ve got Kamala Harris offering bail money for rioters, and offering bail money for several people with long criminal histories and getting these people out of prison and back on the streets. So not only have we not been apologized to, but Kamala Harris is leading an effort to get these people out of jail so they can recommit these crimes again. I’ve called on both Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to both condemn this attack, and condemn all of this violence, but instead Joe Biden gets on television and in a disingenuous way blames it all on President Trump. The Democrats need to look in the mirror, because you don’t see any Republicans going into Nancy Pelosi’s restaurant and taking her food and throwing it on the floor. You don’t see any Democrat politicians being attacked, quite frankly. All you see is the left attacking the right. So it’s a little hard for me to understand how it’s all President Trump’s fault when all of the attacks are coming from the left. So this is really, I think, a big issue and if we want our whole country to look like Portland then that’s what’s going to happen if we get Joe Biden as president. He’s already talked about, he says, ‘I’m going to take funding from the police.’ He says ‘oh I’m not going to defund them I’m just going to reallocate the money somewhere else.’ That sounds like defunding the police to me. Also I think it’s a big mistake to elect Biden and Kamala Harris because they say they’re going to lock the economy down more. That’s the cause of our serious economic depression right now because the economy has been locked down primarily by Democrat governors. We’ve got to open it up. We’ve got to do the opposite of what Joe Biden’s saying. He wants to close it down. We have to open it up. So I think it’s a clear distinction not only on law and order but also on what we have to do to get the economy going again.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/04/exclusive-sen-rand-paul-instead-condemning-leftist-rioters-joe-biden-blames-trump-kamala-harris-offers-bail-money/