PDA

View Full Version : Newspapers

Guernicaa
09-15-2007, 10:12 PM
What national newspaper(s) do you read everyday?

I read the front page of the New York Times in the morning (thats all I have time for) and then read the rest of it in the evening.

And I also read the local paper...when theres something interesting in it (not very often)

09-16-2007, 01:18 AM
I get my news online. that way i can visit a number of sources and get a variety of views.

That and its cheaper.

stephanie
09-16-2007, 01:35 AM
I was gonna say........

Now I know why some has all the Dems. talking points down so pat....

Some only read the NYTIMES.........

Ya need to broaden your horizons.........

Hey, I read all the conservative site and liberal sites, just so I can keep up on what everyone is thinking.......

You ought to try it .......Come on out of that Ivory Tower you live in...get involved in the REAL WORLD...

I don't always agree with the opposite opinion of my own, but I take the time to read them...
I'm not afraid to see the opposite view.... but I at least take the time to read them, and try and understand them...

It's a gigantic world we LIVE IN..............Ohhhhhh.........scary...;:coffee:

5stringJeff
09-16-2007, 12:53 PM
Wall Street Journal, cover to cover, Mon-Sat.

Syracuse Post Standard on Sundays.

Kathianne
09-16-2007, 01:00 PM
What national newspaper(s) do you read everyday?

I read the front page of the New York Times in the morning (thats all I have time for) and then read the rest of it in the evening.

And I also read the local paper...when theres something interesting in it (not very often)

Dead tree Tribune delivered. Daily Herald, then online glances at WaPo, NYT, and WSJ.

manu1959
09-16-2007, 02:13 PM
san franciso chronicle......la times.....ny times......wall street journal