PDA

View Full Version : Things that ought to be illegal

Russ
09-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Here's a short list of the top things that ought to be illegal in this country, but for some stupid reason aren't:

1. Counter-protesters - Protesting is okay in moderation. Counter-protesting is never okay. Counter-protesting is not a form of protest, it is nothing but a mob of thugs whose sole intention is to violently attack somebody else's protest. Counter-protesting is never non-violent; it is always, always, always violent. And let's face it, counter-protesters are always Antifa. Which leads me to my second thing that ought to be illegal...

2. Antifa - Antifa is a mob of thugs that exist only to engage in violent protests and counter-protests. If I were in charge, Antifa would cease to exist in a short amount of time, one way or the other. Antifa never met a demonstration that they couldn't add violence to. Which leads me to my third thing that ought to be illegal...

3. Using the phrase "peaceful protesters" to describe violent protests - Newscasters must have been told by management to never use the word "protesters" unless it is preceded by the word "peaceful". Most newscasters say it as one word "peacefulprotesters". It ought to be illegal. Any newscaster says "peacefulprotesters" when talking about a protest that includes violence (eg any protest) and that newscaster and all management at their news station get immediately frog-marched out the door during the newcast, and down the street to a maximum security prison. Trials can be scheduled whenever we get around to it. Or not. :)

I reserve the right to add things to this list later. :salute:

aboutime
09-09-2020, 08:39 PM
Actually enforcing all of the Laws already on the books?

Politicians in Washington, within the Capitol Building are IMMUNE from prosecution across the board. BUT...when they are out here with WE THE PEOPLE. All Laws should be followed...NO EXCEPTIONS unless of course....There are TWO standards. ONE for them, and ONE for the rest of us who go to jail???