PDA

View Full Version : ‘Trump Is a Mass Murderer’ … ‘The Punishment Is Death’

jimnyc
09-12-2020, 07:45 PM
Some of these hollywood nitwits have so much hatred in them. Also seems to be the cuckoo's :cuckoo: . Cher, Kathy Griffin, Ashley Judd, Rosie, Lena Dunham...

Don't know what happened with them, but it's not normal hatred. Well, I have an idea for some of them...

Cher seemingly writes everything in all caps when her hatred is out. :rolleyes:

---

Cher: ‘Trump Is a Mass Murderer’ … ‘The Punishment Is Death’

Left-wing pop star and actress Cher declared President Donald Trump a “mass murderer” and floated death as a punishment in a now-deleted tweet.

Cher stated that it is “CALLED MURDER IF YOU MURDER MORE THAN ONE PERSON,” which is apparently a reference to President Trump’s handling of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic. Indeed, the Moonstruck star has made that same connection in the past.

The “Strong Enough” singer wrote:

THERE’S A BLAME 4 KILLING SOMEONE…ITS CALLED “MURDER”. IF YOU MURDER MORE THAN ONE PERSON YOU ARE A MASS MURDERER. THERE ARE MANY PUNISHMENTS FOR DIFFERENT DEGREES OF MURDER,BUT WHEN SOMEONE “KNOWINGLY “MURDERS PEOPLE… THE PUNISHMENT IS DEATH. Trump’s a mass murderer… hhmm.

https://i.imgur.com/EbnFtTJ.png

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/09/12/cher-trump-is-a-mass-murderer/

del
09-13-2020, 10:30 AM
I've learned over time that there's no point arguing with fanatics, so if one side chooses to believe Trump is a mass murderer because he knowingly allowed a deadly airborne virus to spread and continued to hold packed indoor rallies, I'm okay with it, just as I'm okay with people presented the same set of facts choosing to believe Trump is just the awesomest thing eve because he *owns the libs*. I'm okay with that too.

I will, however, be voting for Biden, and I suspect I'm not alone..

jimnyc
09-13-2020, 11:09 AM
I've learned over time that there's no point arguing with fanatics, so if one side chooses to believe Trump is a mass murderer because he knowingly allowed a deadly airborne virus to spread and continued to hold packed indoor rallies, I'm okay with it, just as I'm okay with people presented the same set of facts choosing to believe Trump is just the awesomest thing eve because he *owns the libs*. I'm okay with that too.

I agree wholeheartedly! As Trump had a few rallies and no one got sick, and the leftist cuckoos and MSM went over 4 months so far, of covering daily riots and violence from the left all over the nation - and none of them even mentioned the virus during this "peaceful" movement. Blame Trump and anyone on the right who didn't wear a mask - and not one single peep did I see over 120 days + about the leftist idiots.

Got new for you, while Trump does "own the libs", pretty much everyone on the right does. It's not exactly difficult when every one of them lies on a daily basis.

And you go right ahead and vote for that chair that Clint Eastwood spoke to. In fact, that chair would serve us better. Biden can't finish any single event or questioning without fucking up, and only reading off of a teleprompter. And doing like 10%, if that, of the normal amount of events that a candidate would go on. And if under any pressure, forget about it. You better hope he drops out of the debates!

del
09-13-2020, 11:38 AM

I agree wholeheartedly! As Trump had a few rallies and no one got sick, and the leftist cuckoos and MSM went over 4 months so far, of covering daily riots and violence from the left all over the nation - and none of them even mentioned the virus during this "peaceful" movement. Blame Trump and anyone on the right who didn't wear a mask - and not one single peep did I see over 120 days + about the leftist idiots.

Got new for you, while Trump does "own the libs", pretty much everyone on the right does. It's not exactly difficult when every one of them lies on a daily basis.

And you go right ahead and vote for that chair that Clint Eastwood spoke to. In fact, that chair would serve us better. Biden can't finish any single event or questioning without fucking up, and only reading off of a teleprompter. And doing like 10%, if that, of the normal amount of events that a candidate would go on. And if under any pressure, forget about it. You better hope he drops out of the debates!

I'm not sure what part of the bolded above you don't understand, but that's okay.

Have a great day for yourself

jimnyc
09-13-2020, 11:48 AM
I'm not sure what part of the bolded above you don't understand, but that's okay.

Have a great day for yourself

Oh, I'm aware of the bold all too well. Folks on the left are incapable of discussing or debating politics or current events. None that I have engaged anyway. :dunno:

Anyway, you have a good one too!! :thumb: