PDA

View Full Version : If Biden wins

SassyLady
09-16-2020, 01:24 AM
Do you think Trump will burn it down? Some think he's holding back on Federal troops in riot zones because so close to election? If he loses, do you think he'll use the rest of his term to send in troops or do you think he will say you made this mess, you clean it up?

Kathianne
09-16-2020, 02:38 AM
Do you think Trump will burn it down? Some think he's holding back on Federal troops in riot zones because so close to election? If he loses, do you think he'll use the rest of his term to send in troops or do you think he will say you made this mess, you clean it up?

I don't really have a clue, but I'd guess he'd leave it all be. Not his mess, why take more heat for it if he's leaving?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-16-2020, 07:03 AM

If Biden wins, the dem party and globalists win-- this nation will be headed straight into the crapper and they will institute massive reforms to insure that never again will a Republican can hold the office of President of the United States.
They will deal with BLM -IF- it starts to thwart to interfere with their globalist reforming of this nation.
If Biden wins- this nation starts on its path to its destruction.
A sad and tragic fact, imho..
Biden is only a front.... Those to rule use him as a puppet.
If they get in- this nation goes bye.... -Tyr

Abbey Marie
09-16-2020, 09:13 AM
I think Trump will quickly as he can go back to his easier life as a wealthy developer, and proceed to making all the deals he can. These 4 years of constant, nasty, mostly unjustified attacks will have taken a toll on him and his family. I think they will all breathe a sigh of relief.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-16-2020, 09:20 AM
I think Trump will quickly as he can go back to his easier life as a wealthy developer, and proceed to making all the deals he can. These 4 years of constant, nasty, mostly unjustified attacks will have taken a toll on him and his family. I think they will all breathe a sigh of relief.

That would be ok, if he attempted that.
But they will not ever allow him that.
They will seek ever more to totally destroy him as their insane hatred is so very far beyond an rational thinking that its hatred will never abate until they destroy him.
And that --because he dare to shine a much larger light upon them , upon their evil, upon their corruptness, upon their almost totally unbelievable levels of insanity, imho..
THEY- will never allow that.

And the - "THEY"- are without any doubt--totally committed to destroying this nation as it was founded. thus= traitors. A sad fact.. -Tyr

SassyLady
09-16-2020, 10:33 AM
If Biden wins, the dem party and globalists win-- this nation will be headed straight into the crapper and they will institute massive reforms to insure that never again will a Republican can hold the office of President of the United States.
They will deal with BLM -IF- it starts to thwart to interfere with their globalist reforming of this nation.
If Biden wins- this nation starts on its path to its destruction.
A sad and tragic fact, imho..
Biden is only a front.... Those to rule use him as a puppet.
If they get in- this nation goes bye.... -Tyr
Probably all true, but what do you think Trump will do with remainder of his time. Quietly walk away?

LongTermGuy
09-16-2020, 01:14 PM
Probably all true, but what do you think Trump will do with remainder of his time. Quietly walk away?

If thats the case TRUMP Fought hard and did his part already...Questions should be what will "Americans..Police..National Guard...and the American Military " do...

aboutime
09-16-2020, 06:58 PM
As for what will happen. Nobody really knows. But I do believe the President will follow the Constitution whether he wins, or loses. He loves this country too much to do anything (IMO) that would be illegal, or against the traditions set by the Constitution.

All of the foolishness from the dems about If Trump loses...he will refuse to leave..IS (Pardon my French) PURE BULLSHIT. That is how the Dems managed to STIR UP ALL OF THEIR ILLITERATE, UNEDUCATED PEONS WHO ONLY WANT A BIG GOVERNMENT TO TAKE CARE OF THEM FOREVER WITH...other people's money, as they SUCKLE off the TREASURY....until ALL OF THE MONEY IS GONE...and not even MONOPOLY money will work.