PDA

View Full Version : I've changed my mind!!!!!

emmett
09-16-2007, 01:39 PM
I think we should make some changes in this country! It is apparent to me that the majority would be happier if:

All conservative philosophy is outlawed at once. Thinking like this goes against the new grain of America's fabric.

Murder should become legal. Molestation also. That way we can lower thw costs of housing pisoners. It's a no brainer folks, less crimes on the books, less crime committed, less prisoners, less oney spent.

Let's teach our children to grow up and inspire to collect benefits. With all the extra money frm not having to house prisoners we can afford to raise benefits. This also affects immigration. With more money we can afford to pay for more babies to be born to ilegal immigrants in our hospitals, especially after Hillary becomes President and we have a National Health Care Program.

All drugs should be legal. We are wasting money fighting drugs. Secondly if kids could do drugs in school they would enjoy going to school more and that would raise attendence. Therefore the graduation rate would be higher being that all you have to do is go to graduate.

And for prisoners, let's give them all their own cell, flatscreen HDTV, install tennis courts in all prisons and feed them better. We can raise taxes on the fools that work to pay for it.

Churches should be illegal. It is obvious why!

Let the ACLU write laws. That way the US Senate and Congress will have more time to investigate one another. It must be a terrible burden for them to have to concentrate on that kind os shit when there are so many investigsations to peform.

Let's go ahead and burn all the American flags and that way it won't be an issue any longer. I mean hell, it is just a flag.

Nomore Christmas, Halloween, Easter or July 4. Let's also eliminate Memorial Day because paying homage to bunch of killers is not moral according to Liberal philosophy. Anyway those little flags we put on all the graves, they cost money, we can do more effective work with those dollars. What is more important, a bunch of flags on graves or prenatal care for immigrant infants. It is a matter of common fucking sense folks.

Private family businesses should stop wasting their time trying to make a profit. Go to work for a company, get mandatory benefits, health care from the government and the lot.

Stop teaching our children this ridiculous God stuff. You people know good and damn well that we evolved from monkeys. Look at Nancy Pelosi if you need further proof.

Lets hang GW Bush from an apple tree. All the worlds problems are his fault and it is about time he answer for his deeds. Noone ever died in a war before he came along.

All houses should be made out of glass. I mean be resonable, give 5 or 6 years for people to change over. This way a government represenative won't have to be so snoopy to know what is going on inside.

Hetrosexuals should get in the closet. People sould be so forthcoming with this type of immoral activity. Out of sight, out of mind. We could just start amputation of penises at birth in government hospitals, that way everyone would be the same sex and this issue can be put to bed. Not to mention population control which will be less taxing on our system.

GUNS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. There are no use for them. Since the government will provide everyone with what they need, noone will to steal.

Private schools should be illegal. They teach too well and children who attend them have an unfair advantage over those who don't. This is not conducive with Liberal philosophy. Everyone should be the same.

Lets have Al Sharpton write a new doctrine for moral conduct in our country. This way we will know what is expected of us and we can CONFORM! Let Al Gore help. He has good transportation and can get around to do all the investigation necessary.

You got to admit, the world would be a better place like this.

chesswarsnow
09-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah Neoliberalism sucks ass really really bad.
2. I can not thank you enough for pointing just how totally fucked up it is.
3. Written Fantasticlly!
4. How can anyone with half a brain not see this if they are a Neoliberal?
5. Being a liberal is Anti-American.
6. Its a crying shame we have to deal with these turkeys!:pee:Neoliberals.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

April15
09-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Sounds great! Lets get going!

April15
09-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah Neoliberalism sucks ass really really bad.
2. I can not thank you enough for pointing just how totally fucked up it is.
3. Written Fantasticlly!
4. How can anyone with half a brain not see this if they are a Neoliberal?
5. Being a liberal is Anti-American.
6. Its a crying shame we have to deal with these turkeys!:pee:Neoliberals.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Happy about this,

1. Conservatism as practiced sucks big time.
2. Being a conservative is un-American.
3. It is too bad Neo conservatives use air that could benifit real Americans.

Yurt
09-16-2007, 07:21 PM
Happy about this,

1. Conservatism as practiced sucks big time.
2. Being a conservative is un-American.
3. It is too bad Neo conservatives use air that could benifit real Americans.

Uh:

1: so then being a christian or some other belief is pointless because it's members suck at the time being?

2: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Back it up with some stats and knowledge April, not empty words.

3: You mean like air america? hahaha. What are you talking about? Be specific. Are you talking about radio or TV? As to what could benefit real americans, I don't think YOU can speak for them.

IMO.

April15
09-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Uh:

1: so then being a christian or some other belief is pointless because it's members suck at the time being?

2: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Back it up with some stats and knowledge April, not empty words.

3: You mean like air america? hahaha. What are you talking about? Be specific. Are you talking about radio or TV? As to what could benefit real americans, I don't think YOU can speak for them.

IMO.1. Being of any religion is a deficit to the world's longevity.
2. Conservatism has mishandled the war and the economic quagmire's we are in.
3. No! Like the air they breathe. Real Americans don't like conservatives or their policies as administered by this current bunch of bushies.

Dilloduck
09-16-2007, 08:58 PM
1. Being of any religion is a deficit to the world's longevity.

:lol: That's straight from the California think tank ,folks.

Psychoblues
09-16-2007, 09:58 PM
It's just another name calling shit slinging contest started by a member that I have heretofore thought better of. I can :dance: and I can :pee:. Actually, I like to do both!!!!!!!!

emmett
09-16-2007, 10:34 PM
It's just another name calling shit slinging contest started by a member that I have heretofore thought better of. I can :dance: and I can :pee:. Actually, I like to do both!!!!!!!!

Repeat afer me Psycho....................

Emmett never slings shit....Emmett never slings shit...............Emmett.............