PDA

View Full Version : Kaine: Using Impeachment to Stall SCOTUS Nominee Is ‘Foolish’

jimnyc
09-21-2020, 05:16 PM
I agree it would be a massively foolish idea, that may have some long term repercussions for them.

But he doesn't see any Democrats agreeing with it. He's either delusional or has been lock away for 4+ years, and we know he wasn't, so.

---

Kaine: Using Impeachment to Stall SCOTUS Nominee Is ‘Foolish’

On Monday’s “MSNBC Live,” Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) stated that impeaching President Donald Trump or Attorney General Bill Barr to stall the Senate from voting on President Trump’s nominee to replace Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a “Foolish idea,” and that he “can’t see virtually any Senate Democrats agreeing with it.”

Host Hallie Jackson asked, “Would you support impeaching either President Trump or Attorney General Bill Barr as a way to essentially delay the Senate on a vote for the president’s court nominee?”

Kaine responded, “Foolish idea, I can’t see virtually any Senate Democrats agreeing with it.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/21/kaine-using-impeachment-to-stall-scotus-nominee-is-foolish/

Kathianne
09-21-2020, 05:44 PM
I agree it would be a massively foolish idea, that may have some long term repercussions for them.

But he doesn't see any Democrats agreeing with it. He's either delusional or has been lock away for 4+ years, and we know he wasn't, so.

---

Kaine: Using Impeachment to Stall SCOTUS Nominee Is ‘Foolish’

On Monday’s “MSNBC Live,” Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) stated that impeaching President Donald Trump or Attorney General Bill Barr to stall the Senate from voting on President Trump’s nominee to replace Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a “Foolish idea,” and that he “can’t see virtually any Senate Democrats agreeing with it.”

Host Hallie Jackson asked, “Would you support impeaching either President Trump or Attorney General Bill Barr as a way to essentially delay the Senate on a vote for the president’s court nominee?”

Kaine responded, “Foolish idea, I can’t see virtually any Senate Democrats agreeing with it.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/21/kaine-using-impeachment-to-stall-scotus-nominee-is-foolish/
Maybe, but Senate is different, at least until now.

aboutime
09-21-2020, 06:25 PM
I just posted these lines on a Youtube video about the Dems and Biden demanding that the Senate, and President SHOULD REPLACE THE OPEN SCOTUS SEAT....ASAP.

So, I added this: On a recent visit to Washington D.C. We had to ask directions to the
"Department of Hypocrites" building,
and we ended up right in front of the WATERGATE and DNC Headquarters only to see Pelosi, and the Gang coming out to tell their tiny crowd...."The President HAS NO RIGHT TO NOMINATE A JUSTICE BEFORE AN ELECTION, and THE SENATE SHOULD NOT VOTE EITHER. IT US "UNCONSTITUTIONAL!