PDA

View Full Version : heehee.....

stephanie
09-16-2007, 03:35 PM
:laugh2:loony toons...
Good Parts
Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 11:56:42 am PST

When it comes to covering moronic convergences, Charles Ryder of Age of Hooper is the zombie of the east coast, bypassing all those boring speeches they show on C-SPAN and focusing right in on the good stuff.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xslbxs1l-7c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xslbxs1l-7c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=27072_Moronic_Convergence_in_DC-_The_Good_Parts&only

April15
09-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Stephanie,
I couldn't help but notice your sig line; "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
This sounds so much like GWB it is uncanny.

stephanie
09-16-2007, 03:59 PM
Stephanie,
I couldn't help but notice your sig line; "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

:rolleyes:

manu1959
09-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Stephanie,

really....when i read it i think of.... hillary, obama, edwards, the drunk, the tratior, the bitch and the showgirl chaser...

Yurt
09-16-2007, 07:04 PM
really....when i read it i think of.... hillary, obama, edwards, the drunk, the tratior, the bitch and the showgirl chaser...

why must you bring up EX-president clinton?

Gunny
09-16-2007, 08:19 PM
Stephanie,

And what is incorrect about it?

April15
09-16-2007, 08:48 PM
And what is incorrect about it?
Nothing is incorrect. It fits his style to a t.

Gunny
09-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Nothing is incorrect. It fits his style to a t.

Substantiate your allegation.