PDA

View Full Version : Dems Smear and Maher: Barrett Is ‘a F*cking Nut’

jimnyc
09-26-2020, 02:54 PM
"Would it matter if her kids"
or "What if" or "So you're saying..."

They use crap like that and then inject made up bullshit to attach to them. I always said, a tactic used in everything by the left - vilify your opponent.

So who cares about her opinion - I'm more concerned with her having an opinion, and does she then decide cases based on her feelings. Her history says no.

And then just because she adopted 2 kids from Haiti, that means something was done wrong or they broke laws? :rolleyes:

---

Maher: Barrett Is ‘a F*cking Nut’

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher stated that Judge and prospective Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett is “a fucking nut” and remarked that he was right about religion.

Maher said Barrett is “a fucking nut. Religion, I was right about that one too. … Amy Coney Barrett, Catholic, really Catholic. I mean really, really Catholic, like speaking in tongues, like she doesn’t believe in condoms. Which is what she has in common with Trump. Because he doesn’t either. I remember that from Stormy Daniels. So, she’s going to be on the court.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/25/maher-barrett-is-a-fcking-nut/

Democrats Launch Smear Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett’s Adopted Children

Democrats began smearing Judge Amy Coney Barrett on Friday night before President Donald Trump even nominated her to become the next Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, which he is expected to do on Saturday afternoon.

Dana Houle, a Democrat activist who was once a chief of staff on Capitol Hill to a Democrat lawmaker, tweeted Friday night that he hopes Barrett is investigated over the children she and her husband adopted from Haiti. “I would love to know which adoption agency Amy Coney Barrett & her husband used to adopt the two children they brought here from Haiti,” Houle wrote.

“So here’s a Q: Does the press even investigate details of Barrett’s adoptions from Haiti?” Houle wrote in a follow-up tweet. “Some adoptions from Haiti were legit. Many were sketchy as hell. And if the press learned they were unethical & maybe illegal adoptions, would they report it? Or not bc it involves her children”

In a third follow-up tweet, Houle added: “Would it matter if her kids were scooped up by ultra-religious Americans, or Americans weren’t scrupulous intermediaries & the kids were taken when there was family in Haiti? I dunno. I think it does, but maybe it doesn’t, or shouldn’t.”

According to his LinkedIn page, Houle is a former campaign manager to several top Democrats like former Rep. Paul Hodes (D-NH) and current Rep. Jim Himes (D-CT). He also was Hodes’ chief of staff in Congress. On his website, Houle describes himself as an effective Democrat operative who has taken out sitting Republicans. Houle writes about himself:

In Michigan I worked in organized labor, as a policy analyst in the legislature, and managed campaigns from state representative up to statewide office. Despite my love for Detroit, in 2005 I moved to Washington DC to do national politics. I’ve managed two winning campaigns against incumbent Republican Congressmen in New England, served as a chief of staff on Capitol Hill and managed races in Minnesota, Kansas and Louisiana. I’ve also been blogging about politics at various places since 2003.

Several top Republicans quickly seized on Houle’s tweets, including Sens. Josh Hawley (R-MO) and Tom Cotton (R-AR), who called the Democrat tactics of smearing Barrett and her family despicable.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/25/https-www-breitbart-com-politics-2020-09-25-donald-trump-russia-interfered-in-2016-election-on-behalf-of-hillary-clinton/

aboutime
09-26-2020, 03:25 PM
No need to remind him about his hypocrisy when he stands behind the FIRST Amendment to say stupid things. But forgets it apples here...
https://advancetitan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/FIRST_AMENDMENT-Amber-Brockman-300x294.jpg

del
09-29-2020, 07:38 PM
Religious zealots are often perceived as nuts.

NightTrain
09-29-2020, 07:47 PM

She's hardly a zealot.

She's a good Christian mother, and that means that all liberals immediately hate her for it.

Seems if you're not into butchering unborn children, you're a religious zealot.

You liberals will have a lot to answer for on Judgement Day.

aboutime
09-29-2020, 09:53 PM

Funny how REAL zealots so easily point out other people as zealots. You did it!

jimnyc
09-30-2020, 09:08 AM

Call her anything you like there little darlin' - but also learn to call her supreme court justice Barrett.