PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland's "high school" football team

jimnyc
09-16-2007, 05:03 PM
Scores 51 points against a Cincinnati team that is supposed to be pretty damn good. While their defense sucked as much as it did last week and then some, their offense performed a little better than they did against the Steelers.

Just saying! :)

emmett
09-16-2007, 05:18 PM
Scores 51 points against a Cincinnati team that is supposed to be pretty damn good. While their defense sucked as much as it did last week and then some, their offense performed a little better than they did against the Steelers.

I have D. Andeson on my fantasy team. 40 points!!!!!! I'm gonna break 20 pts this week. I'm at 166 with two slots still to go.

OCA
09-16-2007, 05:33 PM

Cannot figure this one out, Cinci looked pretty good against a good Ravens team and then......................Cleveland? *shakes head in disbelief*

jimnyc
09-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Cannot figure this one out, Cinci looked pretty good against a good Ravens team and then......................Cleveland? *shakes head in disbelief*

"Any given Sunday"

Mr. P and Yurt actually picked Cleveland too! I think they were in on this somehow! :laugh2:

jackass
09-16-2007, 06:25 PM
"Any given Sunday"

Mr. P and Yurt actually picked Cleveland too! I think they were in on this somehow! :laugh2:

Come on. Cinci Cleveland games are usually pretty close!

jimnyc
09-16-2007, 06:28 PM
Come on. Cinci Cleveland games are usually pretty close!

This is true, and very hard to understand as Cleveland absolutely stinks and Cinci is pretty damn good. Or maybe Cleveland is a "little" better than we all thought, and Cinci's D is going to prevent them from doing anything substantial this year.

Or maybe it was rigged by Mr. P and Yurt!