PDA

View Full Version : Any tough questions for Biden in tonight's debate?

Russ
09-29-2020, 04:27 PM
Will Chris Wallace give Biden any tough questions in tonight's debate. Not sure about Wallace, since he's FoxNews he will hopefully have at least as many tough questions for Biden as for Trump.

If not tonight, then I'm figuring Biden will somehow skate through a Presidential campaign without facing a single tough question from anyone in the media. He's only face any questions at all, and those were all powderpuff questions.

I would even put up with 4 years of Biden in office, if it would just mean that we could vote out the media.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-29-2020, 04:58 PM
Will Chris Wallace give Biden any tough questions in tonight's debate. Not sure about Wallace, since he's FoxNews he will hopefully have at least as many tough questions for Biden as for Trump.

If not tonight, then I'm figuring Biden will somehow skate through a Presidential campaign without facing a single tough question from anyone in the media. He's only face any questions at all, and those were all powderpuff questions.

I would even put up with 4 years of Biden in office, if it would just mean that we could vote out the media.
If Biden does well, you can bet your last nickel that he and his team were given the questions beforehand.
I bet that happened at least by yesterday morning, to give them time to rehearse the asshole.--Tyr

Kathianne
09-29-2020, 05:39 PM
I’m at work, won’t see the debate until I get home. If anyone watches and thinks there’s a paradigm moment, write it please.

LongTermGuy
09-29-2020, 07:26 PM
Trump is very well "Aware" of the Chris Wallace expected Bullshit......and Biden`s expected Lies...TRUMP will ask Joe his own questions...and Wallace and TRUMP will bump heads...But too late for Joe & Wallace..the questions will be asked...:cool:

LongTermGuy
09-29-2020, 07:28 PM
I’m at work, won’t see the debate until I get home. If anyone watches and thinks there’s a paradigm moment, write it please.

Kat..you have a smart phone right? You can watch here...Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUgGVW4NgQk

Gunny
09-29-2020, 07:29 PM

I would even put up with 4 years of Biden in office, if it would just mean that we could vote out the media.Would you state your name, please?

aboutime
09-29-2020, 09:59 PM
Trump is very well "Aware" of the Chris Wallace expected Bullshit......and Biden`s expected Lies...TRUMP will ask Joe his own questions...and Wallace and TRUMP will bump heads...But too late for Joe & Wallace..the questions will be asked...:cool:

Now can anybody see how much Wallace dislikes Trump?

SassyLady
09-29-2020, 10:58 PM

:slap: