PDA

View Full Version : It is now 1:24 A.M....Announcement Friday morning.

aboutime
10-02-2020, 12:26 AM
Just heard a report on YOUTUBE that the President, and 1st lady were both tested Positive for Covid. Navy Doctor said they are doing well, and will remain in White House while still doing his work. Best Care ever.

PRAYERS....PLEASE?:salute:

SassyLady
10-02-2020, 12:30 AM
Just heard a report on YOUTUBE that the President, and 1st lady were both tested Positive for Covid. Navy Doctor said they are doing well, and will remain in White House while still doing his work. Best Care ever.

PRAYERS....PLEASE?:salute:

They were supposed to be here in Tucson on Monday. Was contemplating going to event but if they are quaranting probably not coming to AZ.

Only 4 weeks to election and if he stays in WH will there be any more debates?

Black Diamond
10-02-2020, 12:33 AM
Yes. Surreal.

Black Diamond
10-02-2020, 12:35 AM
They were supposed to be here in Tucson on Monday. Was contemplating going to event but if they are quaranting probably not coming to AZ.

Only 4 weeks to election and if he stays in WH will there be any more debates?

No. Especially since he is positive

Kathianne
10-02-2020, 02:41 AM
No. Especially since he is positive

I believe you were the one speaking of, 'Hold my beer. . .' ? Just how weird can this year get? October surprise! Damn.

hjmick
10-02-2020, 02:13 PM
I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner...

LongTermGuy
10-02-2020, 03:04 PM
Trump...Got it from his Personal adviser "Hope"...

`Some people`... can be asymptomatic to the virus with No serious symptoms and let it run it course in a few days...I was one of "those" people (when it first came out) (tested)...basically sniffles slight coughing ...a cold... I was done in 3 days...Back to normal....I hope Mr Trump is one of those people...I feel he is...If one is going to get it...they get it... no flimsy piece of cloth `Mask` is going to help either way...Just keeping the "Flem" in your own face...If someone is that bad they need to stay home..

My Mom has Dementia in her early eighties... I feed her ..kiss her cheek and walk her every day...No issues with her since the virus came out about 6 months ago...In my line of work Im around hundreds of people daily...some with masks some not...as I type this no further issues ..for me...mom or step dad when I see them which is daily...I wear a mask if a place has a sign on the door demanding it...I carry concealed...and have no time for arguing or trouble...so I wear the piece of cloth "Mask"...no problems...

Kathianne
10-02-2020, 04:32 PM
President on way to Walter Reed? Just got an alert.

Black Diamond
10-02-2020, 04:37 PM
President on way to Walter Reed? Just got an alert.

He is. Via marine one

Kathianne
10-02-2020, 04:45 PM
He is. Via marine one
Prayers. Hopefully better than Johnson had early on. Hope the antibody cocktail kicks in.

Black Diamond
10-02-2020, 05:06 PM
Sounds like they are being cautious.

jimnyc
10-02-2020, 06:43 PM
I've gotta read for a few days and digest this and it's outcome. And first priority is the health of the president. I hope and pray he doesn't get hit hard and fights through this quickly. And the same for Melania. Health and family are primary concerns, and is also my main concern.

That said, this possibly kills whatever election chances he had. I never fully trusted polls, but they do show Biden with a promising lead. And now this is huge, health aside, based on his lack of wearing masks, his words on masks at times, his words the other night about Joe and the largest mask he's ever seen... Of course the media will show the irresponsibility he showed with himself at times, and Melania likely got sick as a result, Hicks maybe gave it to him? And now others getting it within the WH confines?

Then, how long will he be out of commission? How sick will he get? Would there be a transfer of power down the road? I'm sure this ends the debates & all rallies.

Just so so many issues at once, no way to "perform" anymore prior to the election & may be down to others to speak for him or defend him at times.

I can't imagine any way to wiggle through and pull this one out.

Black Diamond
10-02-2020, 06:47 PM
I've gotta read for a few days and digest this and it's outcome. And first priority is the health of the president. I hope and pray he doesn't get hit hard and fights through this quickly. And the same for Melania. Health and family are primary concerns, and is also my main concern.

That said, this possibly kills whatever election chances he had. I never fully trusted polls, but they do show Biden with a promising lead. And now this is huge, health aside, based on his lack of wearing masks, his words on masks at times, his words the other night about Joe and the largest mask he's ever seen... Of course the media will show the irresponsibility he showed with himself at times, and Melania likely got sick as a result, Hicks maybe gave it to him? And now others getting it within the WH confines?

Then, how long will he be out of commission? How sick will he get? Would there be a transfer of power down the road? I'm sure this ends the debates & all rallies.

Just so so many issues at once, no way to "perform" anymore prior to the election & may be down to others to speak for him or defend him at times.

I can't imagine any way to wiggle through and pull this one out.
A lot can happen in a month. A lot.

aboutime
10-02-2020, 07:02 PM
The man is in excellent health, even when some say he's obese, or overweight.
To my knowledge with a hefty amount of reading. The president does not, and has not abused anything other than being unable to push himself away from the spectacular meals he has had. No drinking, no smoking, no drugs...other than what the Docs prescribe.
As for this ruining any chances of winning. IMO all of the polls are the very same ones that INSISTED Hillary was gonna win in a Landslide. POLLS are crap. Pure and simple. And if anyone remembers what I said HERE several months ago.

I STAY POSITIVE, and avoid the NEGATIVES, which include people who are always putting others down, looking at everything in a negative light. Those are the people to avoid.
We all know them. There's a name for them...which is "THEY".

As in "THEY SAY" "THEY SAID" "THEY KNOW". But does anyone really know who "THEY" is???? I call them losers.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
10-02-2020, 07:20 PM
`.......As a precautionary measure and at the recommendation of his physician & medical experts,

President Trump will work from the presidential offices at Walter Reed for the next few days.

He remains in good spirits, has mild symptoms, & will continue working for the American

people.`

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjW2VMBWsAY2uAl?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjXAMWkVkAAiQDq?format=jpg&name=900x900

LongTermGuy
10-02-2020, 07:31 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjUcjTAXYAA458k?format=jpg&name=large