PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare Awakening

Kathianne
10-08-2020, 03:35 PM
I was just day dreaming of an election looming in a few weeks and suddenly the old candidates are not available. A do over. Sweet!

During the morning it became clear there was mess going on about the upcoming debate. Sickly challenger was fine with virtual or moving town hall to last debate. Coronavirus President said to skip the debates and he'd hold mass rally-outside.

Awoke to story on Nancy Pelosi blabbering about meeting to discuss the 25th amendment and Trump/covid.

I think I may not sleep again.

KarlMarx
10-08-2020, 07:53 PM
It’s time to have the Speaker of the House investigated for crimes. Pelosi is abusing the Constitution.

My guess is AG Barr would find plenty of skeletons in Ms Blow Dry’s closet.

LongTermGuy
10-08-2020, 09:31 PM
I was just day dreaming of an election looming in a few weeks and suddenly the old candidates are not available. A do over. Sweet!

During the morning it became clear there was mess going on about the upcoming debate. Sickly challenger was fine with virtual or moving town hall to last debate. Coronavirus President said to skip the debates and he'd hold mass rally-outside.

Awoke to story on Nancy Pelosi blabbering about meeting to discuss the 25th amendment and Trump/covid.

Nancy can flap her old jaws all she wants (discuss the 25th amendment)...she cant do shit...Just a distraction...she cant get it passed....Period...it was already talked about in the media...she is flat out nuts...

https://www.reactionarytimes.com/images/2019/09/pelosi-scary.jpg

KarlMarx
10-09-2020, 07:36 AM
Nancy Pelosi is the embodiment of The Swamp. Despite taking an oath to uphold the Constitution, she has used it, or should I say abused it, to her political advantage.

jimnyc
10-09-2020, 09:30 AM

Oy... I already have serious sleep issues that I take medicine for!! Harris would be the new Prez after a bit thanks to Biden's health, and that thought is bad enough. But imagine a do over, and AOC is put in as the new prez? Mass suicide time.

It’s time to have the Speaker of the House investigated for crimes. Pelosi is abusing the Constitution.

My guess is AG Barr would find plenty of skeletons in Ms Blow Dry’s closet.

Between her and Adam Schiff, they have committed SO many crimes, but folks there never get investigated properly, unless the last name is Trump. True politicians get away with it. The fact that Schiff isn't held accountable for his actions, and not even a censure, tells me all I need to know.